Are you kidding me???

"Hey babes" Sammy said coming up to me and kissed my cheek.Not to sound cliche but I felt sparks and my stomach was in knots. I blushed and looked down. "Dont hide you face beautiful" Sammy said making me blush more. They ended up shopping with us, actually, they ended up just following us. We got to Victoria Secret. and Ii went in and Sammy followed me. "Ummm... Can you not follow me?" I said kind of nervous. "Its fine sexy, I'll see them on you soon anyways" he says with a wink. I rolled my eyes and said "In your dreams". What he said surprised me. He said "Every night babes" with another wink. He is so hot and I feel safe around him but he is a player and I dont want my first heart break to end in cheating. We ended up getting tons of stuff. We went home and the boys went wherever they were going.

Later that night

I get a call at 2am. Ugh, I have to work in the morning. I look at the caller ID and it was Sammy.

A- What do you want Sam, its 2 am

S-Alex, I loooooovvvee you

He was olbviously drunk

A-Sam, go to bed and talk to me tomorrow

S-No Ii want to talllk to you.

A-Tell me tomorrow Sammy. Bye

S-Bye Beautiful

I blushed and went to bed, or tried to anyways. I was up thinking last night, what if he actually liked me, but what if he really doesnt and he is just trying to "get with me"? I have mixed emotions. I think I am in love with him. I really want to tell him but then again I dont. I have to get advice from the girls but its too early. I think I am going to tell him.

My alarm went off and I had to go to work. Todays the day I tell Sammy how I feel and if he doesnt feel the same way, then oh well. I arrived at Sandra's and got the list of chores from her. She had to go out and do some errands but she told me that Sammy was here. I nodded and started to do the chores and get up the courage to tell Sammy. I finally got up the courage to tell him so I walked up to his room. I started open the door"Hey Sammy,...." I got the door fully open and he was making out with Gabriella. You have to be kidding me. Sammy noticed me, stopped and looked shocked. Gab knew that I liked Sammy and thats why she is doing this and she had a smirk on her face. "I was wondering if you had any laundry you wanted done" I said quietly.