Drawings and Dinner

I didnt notice that I was staring until Sammy said You like what you see" I rolled my eyes and blushed. "Nah" I said and walked away. I had more chores than usual today. I got to the last one on my list and it was to clean Sammy's room. Sandra came home and was making dinner. "Im going to JJ's house. I'll be back before dinner.". Sandra nodded and hugged him before he left. He looked at me and winked and waved. Then he left. "I just have to clean Sammy's room then I will leave so you can spend time with Sammy." I said. "Why dont you stay for dinner? Hopefully you will be a good influence on Sammy." Sandra said. I dont know if I should stay. It would be pretty awkward. What the hell "Sure" I said and headed to Sammy's room.

As I was cleaning, I found 2 books on the floor. I picked one up and a couple pictures fell out of it. I looked at them and they were pictures of this girl, probably somebody that hes been with. I look in it and it was full of pictures of her. I went to pick up the other book to see what it was when I heard the front door open. I quickly and carefully put the pictures back and put the books on his nightstand. I went to the other corner and I was almost done cleaning when Sammy walked in. "Wow. My rooms never been this clean" he said with a smile. I smiled and left his room to help Sandra with the food but everything was already on the table. The food looked amazing. Sandra told me to sit down anywhere so I sat at the oppisite side of the table. Guess who Sammy sat beside, thats right, me... We were eating the amazing dinner which was steak and potatos when I felt Sammy's hand on my thigh. I tried to ignore him because I knew that he would put it back on if I take it off but his hand started to get higher up my thigh...