Sorry

I called Ash and told her what happened. She freaked out on me telling me that I have to take care of him. I have to admit that I did feel guilty for doing it, I went in with a rag, the first aid kit and some advil. I walked in Sammy's room and heard "Am I dead 'cause I think I see an angel" I look up to see Sammy smirking at me. I giggled and blushed. I came to say Im sorry and see if you need anything. I walked closer and saw that a bruise was starting to form and there was a cut above his eye. I started cleaning it off. I bandadged him up and kissed his forehead. Wait what did I just do? This is going to make it more awkward. I hate myself. I blushed and started to walk out the door as fast as I could. "Alex, wait, one more thing" Sammy said. I could tell that he was smirking. I turned around and looked at him with a blank expression. "I think there is a cut on my lips, can you kiss it better?" I blushed and turned back around the door and did the rest of the chores. When I was done, I pulled a group meeting with the girls at my house.

At Alexa's house

I told the girls everything. "You did what!??" Natalie said. I laughed and grabbed some more chips. "You kissed his forehead!" Emma said. "God you guys are loud and ya I did by accident." I said rolling my eyes at them. They seemed so interested in the story. "Jack told me that Sammy loves you but he just doesnt know how to show it" Ash said. "He is a player, didnt you see him at the party, he will get bored of me then go on to the next girl" I said. You could hear the sadness in my voice. "I have an idea to make you happy and get your mind off of him... SHOPPING!" Vivian said/yelled. I laughed. We went to the mall and Sammy was there with a beanie on the cover his bruise. I swear he is stalking me or something, He is everywhere. I tried to avoid him as long as possible but that didnt last long...