The Drawings?

I quickly ran around until made a complete circle and ended up back in Sammy's room. Sandra went out with friends so its just me and Sammy in the house. I hid in the closet. I heard doors opening and closing and I knew that it bugged him that he couldnt find me. "Come on Alexa, I know something we can do that is more fun!" I laughed to myself. "YOU WHO!" I yelled from the closet. He must have heard me because he started running down the stairs. He came in the room and sighed. I giggled. He heard me and started to walk towards the closet. He opened it and picked me up. He layed me on the bed and he started kissing me. I started kissing back. Things started getting heated and before I knew it, both of us were out of our clothes. He started sucking on my neck and I moaned. I dont think I need to explain what else happens but what we did was amazing!

I woke up in the morning with an arm wrapped around me. I tried to get up but I was pulled back down. "5 more minutes beautiful" Sammy said in his sexy morning voice. He fell back asleep and I got his arm off of me, got up and got dressed. When I went to the kitchen, there was a note from Sandra saying that she would be out with friends for the day. So, I made my favourite food. Chocolate chip pancakes <3. Right when I finished, Sammy came in with his boxers on. He grabbed a plate and some waffles and sat at the table. "So, what are you up to today?" I asked trying to make conversation "Nothing. Going to the Jacks" he answered. I just nod and keep eating. After he left, I started the chores. I kept thinking about last night. I cant believe we did that. What does that make us? Am I going to be a booty call like the rest of the girls? I went into Sammy's room and saw the other book on his nightstand. I walked over to it and opened it. It was a journal with all his thoughts in it. I decide not to read it. I did the rest of the chores and then picked up the other book with the drawings. I failed to hear anybody come into the house because when I was looking through it i heard "Who said you could look in my books?" I turned around to see an angered Sammy.