Payback

I ended up stopping at my secret spot. Not even Ash knows about. I sit on the bench and just started thinking. I should just get over him. I should just ignore him and pretend none of this happened. But I cant, there is something inside of me telling me not to give up. Telling me that maybe he will change. But there is something telling me that he will never change. I honestly dont know what to do. I started crying and decided to walk home and go to sleep.

Next day

My alarm went off and I got up to turn it off. Time for work. Great... I took a shower and had breakfast and I was off to work. When I got there, Sandra gave me a list to do and she headed out to get groceries. I started to do he dishes, put my ear buds and started singing All Of Me by John Legend. Im not good but Im alone so what the hell. I was almost dont the dishes and cleaning the last pan when somebody grabbed my butt. I wasnt expecting it so I jumped and swung around and swung the pan. I took out my ear buds and heard a moan. I looked down at the person laying on the ground... It was Sammy. I was in shock at first then started to laugh. I helped him up and grabbed him some ice and layed him on his bed. I walked out of the room and mumbled "Payback is bitch" and smirked.