Sleepover

*A little dirty*

My stomach started doing flips. I was trying to concentrate on the conversation Sandra was having between us when his hand kept getting higher. I took a bite of my steak when I felt his hand between my legs, he started rubbing me through my shorts. I let out a moan. Sandra looked at me. "Mmmm... this is the best dinner I have had." I smiled. Sammy laughed and stared at me then back at his food not stopping. It felt so good. I moved his hand out of the way and now its time for my revenge. He looked at me weird then I started to palm him through his shorts. It got bigger and I giggled. I could tell that he was holding in a moan.

After dinner, I helped Sandra put the food away while Sammy was in his room. Hes a great help. Note the sarcasm.I was taken out of my thoughts when Sandra said "You and Sammy would make a cute couple. I can tell that you guys love each other. Hopefully when you two date, you can straighten him out" I was shocked. Was it that olbvious that I liked Sammy? Wait. did she say that Sammy liked me? That cant be right.

"Why doesnt Alexa stay over so she doesnt have to come over early in the morning?" Sammy asks Sandra. She looks at me then said "If she wants to, she is welcome." I thought about it, nodded and told them I will be back with clothes and drove to my house. I texted my mom saying that I was staying and she said it was ok. I drove back to Sandra's house. Sandra told me that I should sleep in Sammy's room so I could get to know him better but there was a guest room across the hall from Sammy's. I heard him singing and rapping. He sounds like an angel. I walked in and he had his headphones on so I loaded up Vine. I whispered "scare cam" and I went behind Sammy since he was on his side reading his phone when I scared him. He screamed like a little girl. It was funny, I died of laughter. "Your going to pay for that and for what you did at dinner." He said with a wink. I was still laughing "You... Scream.. Like a.... Little girl...". "I will make you scream like a little girl tonight" he said an winked coming closer. "Not if you dont catch me..." I said with a smirk. He looked at me confused and I ran out of the room as fast as I can.