Meet Sam....

Sammy just stood there shocked. I laughed and kept walking. He eventually ran to catch up with us. I think I may give Sammy another chance. As we walked towards home, Sammy grabbed my hand and held it. "I love you babe..." Sammy smiled at me and squeezed my hand. I looked at him and smiled. I really hope I dont regret this...

As we walked up to the door and walked to the kitchen. "Want hotdogs sweetie?" I asked filling up the pot with water. "Sure" Sammy and Carter said at the same time. I laughed. "Alright". Sammy smiled and I laughed. As I made the hotdogs and set the counter, Carter started brining her toys out to Sammy. She brought out another stuffed animal. "This is Sam. He is mommy's favourite. She said that he was the cutest and that he had the biggest heart. He went missing for a bit and mommy cried but everything is ok now..." I looked over to Carter who was holding the stuffed penguin. She smiled at me and I smiled weakly back holding back the tears. I looked over at Sammy and he was staring at me. I quickly turned the hotdogs off, made Carter her hotdog and let her watch tv while she ate. "You can have some if you want.." I said to Sammy without looking at him and walked into my room to gather my thoughts. What was I thinking? Why did I invite him back? He hurt me... all the memories started coming back. I sat on my bed and broke down crying. "Lexi?" I hear Sammy say. Hhe walked over and sat beside me with an arm around my back.