Skype

The next day, I headed over to Jack G's house. I know what you're thinking. Jack is on tour with Sammy. I already know this. I was headed over to see Kingsleah. I asked Ash for advice and she told me that I should straight up tell him. But I dont want to ruin his tour. When I knocked, Kingsleah answered the door. "Hey whats up? Woah, are you gaining weight or are you prego?" Kingsleah asked. Wow, how nice. Olbviously she was high. She can be such a bitch when she is high. "Kings, I'm pregnant. Sammy is on tour and I have no idea what to do. You're his best friend. What do I do?" I asked and began to cry. We talked everything through.Then I went home. I am going to tell him when I am ready. I'm starting to get my baby bump and I hope he doesnt notice it when we skype. Right when that thought left my head, Sammy called me on Skype. I grabbed a big blanket and answered it. Sammy's face popped up and I instantly smiled. "Hey beautiful, I miss you" Sammy says with a kissy face. "I missed you too handsome" I made the kissy face too and we kissed the camera. "Ew, thats discusting" Ash and Jack G said at the same time and they both left the room. Sammy and I bursted out laughing. I feel so guilty keeping the baby away from him. "Sammy, we need to talk..." I said more serious than before. "You're not breaking up with me are you? Whattever Ii did, I am sorry." I shook my head. "I would never break up with you. But, the thing is. Do you know when we had our little "nap" the night before you left for tour?" I asked him hoping he would get it.He nodded for me to continue. "Sammy, I am pregnant..." I said and took the blanket off. Sammy sat there shocked and put his hand on the screen. I waited for him to answer but he didnt. "I got to go babe, the show is soon and they need me. Can we talk about this later?" He said kind of fast. "Sure.I love you" I said dissappointed. "You too" he says and hangs up. What if he doesnt want the kid? What if he leaves me? I cried on the couch.