The Party

So, I have been sitting here with my typed text to Sammy for half an hour. Im so nervous to send it. I dont know why. It just says "Hey Sammy, its Alexa" . Why is this so hard to send? I push send, lock my phone as fast as I could and threw it on my bed. I heard the ringer go off and I was too scared to touch my phone. I procrastinated by finding a dress to wear later tonight for the party. I found a short tight blue dress with beads on the top. I finally got the courage to look at my texts. I had 2 on from Ash telling me to hurry up and ge ready and one from Sammy that said " Hey babes, cant wait to see you at the party. Wear something sexy ;)" I rolled my eyes and got ready.

At the party

I got to a ride with Ash. She looked amazing as always. We got in and Ash soon left with Jack. I was left alone. I just stood there awkwardly until I felt an arm go around my waist. "Hi Sammy." I said without looking at him. He leads me to a huge group of people. I met all of Sammy's friends Shawn,Skate,Matt, Aaron, Taylor, Nash, Cam and Carter. And I met their girlfriends, Emma, Vivian, Elissa, Claudia, Natalia, Mel, Evelyn and Evina. I caught Jack J staring at this girl, I think she goes to my school. Her name is Jade I think. "Stop staring at her, man up and just go talk to her" I whispered to JJ. He nodded and walked towards her. All the guys left and I started talking about the girls. They seem pretty chill and they are hella georgeous. I learned a lot about them and heard a lot of stories about the boys. The girls warned me about his player ways. We ended up dancing for a couple hours. "Im going to get a drink!" I yelled over the music to Claudia. She nodded and I walked towards the kitchen and grabbed a drink. As I went to walk to the living room to watch people dance, I saw something that I never thought I would see before. I saw Sammy making out with the school's slut Gabriella. I felt tears brim my eyes. I should have known... Wait, Im not even dating him, why am I sad? Then it hit me, Im in love with Sammy... After that thought I ran down the street not knowing where to go. As I was running, I heard voices calling me name and footsteps behind me. I didnt look back and ran faster.