Texts and Meeting Sammy

Text Convo: (Ash=Ashlynn, Alex=Alexa)

Alex- I GOT A JOB!!!

Ash- No way really!? But your too lazy to work... XD

Alex- Shut up... Anyways, search up Sammy Wilk on twitter..

Ash- Why? Oh hot damn. Who is that sexy thing???

Alex- Thats Mrs. Wilk (The lady im working for)'s grandson.

Ash- When you guys date, set me up with one of his friends? ;)

Alex- Im not going to date him. He seems like such a player.

Ash- Whatever. Night Boo <3 !

Alex- Night Loser :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day

I was awoken by my alarm clock. ooh I think that I found myself a Cheerleader. I turned it off and started to get ready. I wore my old short shorts that started to rip on the leg and an old t-shirt that says "No bf, No problem". I had to get there by 9am and it was 8:30 now. I dont wear makeup that often so I skipped the makeup for today because I have nobody to dress up for. right? I quickly grabbed something to eat and started to drive to Mrs. Wilk's house.

112... 113... 114! I found the address and parked in the driveway. When I pulled in, a lady, who I am guessing is Mrs. Wilk came out. "Hi m'am, are you Mrs Wilk? I am Alexa" I asked politely."Yes I am. And call me Sandra.I'll show you around then I have to go pick up my grandson" She said with a smile. I nod my head and I get the grand tour of the house. She hands me a list of things to do and I started right away. I got finished with most of the chores. I had one more thing to do which was to pull the weeds out of the garden. I started to pull the weeds and about half way through, I hear a car pull into the driveway. I assumed it was Sandra so I didnt look up. I heard the back door shut then, all of a sudden heard a cat whistle behind me and somebody touch my butt. I turned around and saw....