Radio Interview

I was driving down the highway and I had no idea where I was going. Ii kept driving until I was tired and I went to a cheap motel to sleep in. When I sat down, I checked my messages and I had missed calls and texts from Kingleah, Ash, Sammy, Jack G and Jack J. They were worried about me. Wondering where I am. I got a message from Sammy that caught my eye. It said "Hey beautiful, where are you???? I will not stop until I find you babe. I love you so much and I am never giving up. Im coming back from tour to find you." I decided to message him back. I love Sammy and how caring he is but I dont deserve him. I think I will be fine by myself. I layed in bed and I couldnt fall asleep. I stayed up and stared at the celing. I listened to the radio on my phone. Usually the music makes me think better as to what to do. I was just about to fall asleep when I heard a song, it was really catchy and I loved it. They said that they were having an interview with th people who wrote it after the song. I was humming along to it. Then it ended. "That was Where Art Thou by Dillon Rupp ft. Skate Maloley and Sammy Wilk. I layed there frozen. Maybe this is a sign. I drive down to the radio station as fast as I could. I got there and I was still listening to the radio. "Call in to talk to these amazing guys! 7876548932 (random number)" I called in but it was busy. I kept trying. It finally started to ring. "Hello, you're on the air with Kis, Sammy, Dillon and Skate." I froze what was I going to say? "I just wanted to tell the guys that I am alright and I will be there soon. I love you handsome." I said and I started to cry. I hung up and listened to the radio. "Looks like you guys have a fan. By the way Sammy is smiling and crying, I think he knows who it is." The annoucer said laughing. "Awwe, Sammy is blushing! Can't wait to see you bae, we missed you" Jack J said. "Hey beautiful, if you are still listening, I love you and miss you so much. I cant wai to have you in my arms and for our wedding.I love you Gab." I started to smile then I realized what he just called me. I texted him. "You know what, no. I'm not coming home. Have fun with Gab. Thats your last chance. We are done." I cried even harder. I kept listening to the radio. "No! Lexi please listen to me. Ii didnt mean to say her name. I love you and I cant live without you." He messaged back. I heard Sammy crying on the radio. I changed the station and drove off to who knows where. Hhopefully I can build a life somewhere else and be happy and make my baby have a great life and for her to be happy. I have no idea what I a going to do.