Me? A Slut? Bish Please

"Who are you calling a slut? The only person I have slept with or even kissed anybody but Sammy. So tell me again how I am a slut? I just came here to shoot hoops with my friends and Jack falls by stepping on his shoelace and I'm the slut? Look in a mirror." I said angrily to Gabriella. Gab pushed me. "Bad move bitch" I say to her and moves closer to her. She just stood there with her arms crossed. Before anybody realized what was going on, I jumped on her knocking her over and started punching her. "Your such a slut, you took the love of my life away from me... Your going to pay for that. I loved him so much and you had to go and ruin everything and make him hate me" I kept punching her but I got pulled off of her by Matt. I looked at Gab and she had a black eye. I laughed at her. She stormed away expecting Sammy to follow her but he didnt. "Whos ready to get their butts whipped in hoops?" I asked taking the ball out of Jack G's hands and made a 3 pointer. "And the crowd roars!" I yell and throw my hands in the air. Everybody laughed except for Sammy. He stared at me with lust in his eyes.

We made a bet that whoevers team lost, the team captain had to buy pizza for everybody. My team won so I didnt have to buy pizza but Sammy did. I was all sweaty but I didnt care. I got stuck sitting beside Sammy. Great... Note the sarcasm. At least the waiter is hot. His name is Zach. He kept looking at me and I bit my lip and he winked at me. I giggled and looked down. Sammy put his hand on mine which was on the table. The waiter took our order and walked away. Sammy put his hand on my thigh and I just rolled my eyes and looked in the opisite direction. As the waiter came back, Sammy's grip tightened on my thigh and glared at the waiter. The waiter waited for Sammy to not pay attention to give me his number and he winked at me and I blushed. I honestly dont know if I can forgive Sammy for siding with that slut. Im going to wait it out and see what happens. I was interrupted from my thoughts by a piece of peperoni hitting me in the face.