Hospital

"As I was saying, being without you was horrible! I missed you so much. I thought I would never see you again.... I don't want to lose you again... Can we be together forever like we planned?" I said looking into his eyes. He grabbed my hands and pulled me up. "I felt the exact same way. Of course we can! I love you soooo much Lexi." Then he kissed me. I can't lie, it got pretty heated. I pulled back and looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. I grabbed his hand "Shall we?" I ask laughing. He just laughed and walked with me towards home. "Babe, are we going to stay her or move back to Oklahoma?" I asked looking at him. "Whatever you want princess" Sammy says. I looked at him and laughed. "We will figure it out later. I let go of his hand and stopped. He looked at me confused. "Last one home makes dinner!" I yell as I grabbed his hat and started to run. Sammy laughs and starts running after me. I was half way home when I heard a car horn and everything went black. I woke up for a second hearing Sammy run up to me, drop to his knees and say "Babe! Please stay with me... I need you with me... pleasse" as he started to cry. Then everything started to turn black again as I tried to fight it off.

Sammy's pov (I haven't done one)

I heard the car horn and saw Lexi fly through the air and land on the ground. I can't let her leave again. I started to freak out and called the ambulance. I sat beside her and laid her in my lap. I stared down at her and tucked her hair behind her hair and started to cry. "Don't leave us now Lexi... Carter needs you... I need you..." I got up and went to the guy who was the driving the car. He looked about my age. "This is all your fault. She's the love of my life and she may leave me without me saying I love you to her one more time." I took a swing at him and he caught my fist. "Whoa dude... I am so sorry... I will pay for everything... I know it's my fault and I am truly sorry... My name is Jake by the way..." the guy said. I heard the ambulance coming and I ran to Lexi. "Lexi pleasee.... Stay with me..." I said looking at her lifeless body. "I love you..." I cried and cried. Why is this happening to me? I rode all the way to the hospital in the back of the ambulance with Lex. This is all my fault. I held her hand the whole way and I hinestly thought she wasn't going to make it.

3 days later (Still Sammy's Pov)

I have been going back and forwards to the hospital to home to take care of Carter. "Daddy, where is mommy?" She asked me one day. I told her that mommy was with friends and would be back soon. I haven't been able to sleep. Today I went over to the hospital. "I know you can't hear me but I love you Lex. You are my everything. Just keep fighting."

Alexa's POV

Little did Sammy know, I could hear him. I have heard every work and I have been fighting really hard. I may just give up. Sammy grabbed my hand. Maybe Ii can try one more time. "I love you princess" I tried really hard to squeeze his hand. "Lexi? Can you do that again?" Sammy said excitedly. I squeezed his hand again and I tried as hard as I could to open my eyes and I did. I was so happy. I looked at Sammy. He looked at me happy and called for the doctors. The doctors ran some tests on me. "You are very lucky Ms. Lypton... you have been in a coma for a week with this young man beside you this whole time and you only have a broken arm." The doctor said pointing at Sammy. I smiled at Sammy, got my cast off and I was able to leave the hospital. We got in the car and I looked at him. "I love you Sammy, more than you know. I heard everything you said when I was in the comma. You are the love of my life too. With that said, we should probably start planning the wedding." I said with a smile on my face. Sammy smiled and me and drove until we got home.