Rematch?

I put Carter down for a nap and called Ash... "Hey boo!" she said into the phone. "Hey" I said less enthusiastically. "What's wrong Lex?" That's when I broke down crying and told her the whole story. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry honey... What are you going to do? Its your choice. Just think of all the positive and negative things and just take time to think. But you better make your choice soon before Sammy moves on..." I thought about it. I thought about all the good things and memories with Sammy but then I remembered the bad ones... He said that he would change... "Hello? Lexi?.." I totally forgot I was on the phone. "Yeah... I will call you back" I hung up and thought of what to do. Then it hit me... I called Carter's babysitter and told he to come over, put on basketball shorts and grabbed the ball and texted Sammy to meet me at the park.

When I got there, I waited for a while. I put my head down on the picnic table. I messed everything up... he's not coming back... I heard someone sit at the table. I looked up to see Sammy looking back at me with a straight face. "Why did you want to meet me to come?" I stood up and started walking to the basketball court. I threw the ball to him and he looked confused. "Remember when you proposed to me?" I asked looking in his eyes. "Yeah. How couldn't I? Why?" He asked. Let's have one more game. Same rules as before. If I win, I get to do whatever I want and if you win, you can do whatever you want." I said and put my hand out for him to shake. He looked at me confused and threw the ball to the net from half court and got it in. "I see how it is... remember, I haven't played in years" I said and laughed. He laughed too and we began to play.

After we both have become tired, Sammy had won. "Ok. Obviously I have been getting worse, so what do you want..." I was cut off by Sammy kissing me. I obviously kissed back. I missed the butterflies he gave me and the fireworks that go off when he kisses me. I pulled away. "Sammy, Ii love you. I'm sorry for everything. Im sorry for leaving you, I am sorry for not letting you see Carter..." I was cut off by sammy kissing me again. "Its fine babe" He said into the kiss. I smiled and we continued kissing. I pulled away and got down on one knee. "Sammy, I love you sooo much. The years we spent apart were the worst years of my life..." I was cut off again by Sammy. "Are you proposing to me?" he said with a chuckle. "Will you just let me finish?" I said. He just look down at me into my eyes. "As I was saying..."