To The Movies

I told Ashlynn everything that happened. "You get him girl ;)" Ash says to me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed some sour peaches. "Want to go to the movies tonight?" Ash asks me. "Sure, want to see Paper Towns?" I ask her. She nods and starts to get ready. We were in line for our tickets when I felt an arm wrapped around my waist. I jumped and turned around to see Sammy and the Jacks. I looked over at Ash and she was staring at Jack G and he was staring at her. Aawwe.... "What are we going to see babe?" Sam asked me. " One, Im not your babe and secondly, Ash and I are going to see Paper Towns" I said taking his arm from around my waist. Ash and I bought our tickets and walked to our seats. People are sitting right next to us, great... note the sarcasm. I suddenly felt an hand on my thigh and I look over to see Sammy sitting beside me. The movie starts and I take his hand off. We all laughed and I caught Sammy staring at me from the corner of my eye. I ignored him and kept watching the movie. He put his hand on my thigh again and I just left it there.I swear I felt butterflies. At the end of the movies, we said our goodbyes and the boys left. "Jack G is so cute! He invited us to a party and I said that we would go." Ash said with a big smile on her face. "We? You know I hate parties" I said. I finally gave in after an hour of Ash begging. I put my hands in my pockets and found a piece of paper with a number on it and a message that said "Text me whenever and I'll be here. Stay beautiful! Love, Daddy xo. Awee... Am I falling for Sammy? No, I cant be, but I think I am...