Pregnant???

The next day, I went to work and it was just me and Sammy in the house. Im still waiting for that appology fro him but I dont think its going to happen. On the chore list, there was a note on the bottom to wake Sammy up at 9am. So I waited until it was exactly 9am and turned up my music as loud as I could and started dancing along to it while sweeping. I didnt notice that Sammy was watching me until a slow song came on. I was facing the other way, he grabbed my wrist and he spun me into him and we started to slow dance. I put my head on his chest and I could hear his heart beat. "Im sorry Alexa. Im sorry for not believing you. I love you soo much. Will you forgive me and be my girlfriend?" I just stood there and stopped dancing. This is what I have been waiting for. I was so happy, I couldnt talk. "Wow, ok whatever. I get the point, I'll just leave"Sammy said kind of sad and walked into his room slamming the door.

What just happened? I am so confused. I walked into Sammy's room and I noticed that he was facing the wall,listening to music and singing quietly. Its not a song I have heard before "I need a good girl with a little bit of attitude.A little money and she tattooed..." He rapped. Hes truely amazing. I walked up behind him and I layed on the bed behind him. He didnt turn around and face me. He just kept singing and rapping. I put my hand on his shoulder and rubbed his arm. I kept rubbing lower and I got to his leg and I felt him tense up but he kept singing. I kissed his neck and kept rubbing his leg. He took his headphones off and turned around and we kissed. I pulled away from the kiss. Sammy looked confused. "Sammy, I would love to be your girlfriend! I love you." I said happily. "I love you more" he said and leaned in again and we were back to kissing. It got pretty heated. I love Sammy so much. Im glad he is all mine. All we did was have the makeout session and we just cuddled for a while until we heard the front door open. I knew it wasnt Sandra because she would have said something when she came in. I was honestly scared. Sammy walked to his closet and grabbed a baseball bat. "Stay here" Sammy said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didnt hear anything at first and I got scared and started to slowly walk towards the kitchen. I was almost there when I heard a girl crying. I walked into the room and saw Sammy hugging her that everthing was going to be ok. I just stood there watching. Sammy soon noticed I was there and introduced her. "This is my sister Shawnna. She got in a fight with her boyfriend." Sammy said to me. "Hi, I am Alexa. Its nice to meet you Shawnna" I smiled at her. It got pretty awkward so I let them have their sibling time and I went pennyboarding. Ash has been distant ever since she has been dating Jack G. So, we dont hang out much anymore. Bringing me out of my thoughts was a text from Ashlynn herself.

Ash- I knew that we havent talked in a while but I have some news...

Alex- What is it? I though you died or something. lol

Ash- Alexa... I'm pregnant....

Alex- What really! Congrats!

Ash- But there is one problem... Jack found someone new and wont support my baby. I should have known.

Alex- Dont worry, G will come to his senses and realize that you are better and more amazing than the new one.

We stopped talking and I pennyboarded to Ash's house and watched movies until 2 am. I guess I am sleeping over. At 3am, I got a text from an unknown number.

Un- Stay away from Sammy, you got it? If you don't, then you will regret it.

I have to admit, I am kind of scared. Its probably Gab trying to scare me. But, what if it isnt? I think too much. I decided to ignore the message and go to sleep or at least try to. I dont want anything to happen to Sammy but at the same time, I dont want to be away from him. I texted Sammy telling him that I was at Ash's and Im staying there. What am I going to do?