✮ A Bloodlusting Romance ✮ (Damon Salvatore) Sisterly Love

SORRY!!! I'm apologizing because the format is kind of messed up on this writing software I used! Hopefully its not too bad!

Throughout the years of life you learn, live, and you also love. The stings of pain during the journey are only small reminders telling us that it was real. Pain tells it's own stories along with our own. 

And when I looked into my sister's eyes, I saw all of the stories behind them. The pain had never left her, it had only scarred. 

"I can't believe Stefan almost drove you off the bridge." Elena didn't meet my eyes, it seemed she had been avoiding me all together. 

Elena's smile was grim, "I can't believe you almost died from a werewolf bite."

I smiled back at her sheepishly. The other day still lingered in the back of my mind. Even if the bite had brought excruciating pain; it gave me a last goodbye with my parents. 

Diseases had a strange way of doing that. They warped your mind, for better or worse. But under those circumstances it had been a blessing in disguise. 

Bonnie led us into the old abandoned witch house some time later. Her movements were cautious, as she moved through. I was silently praying that her ancestors wouldn't try some type of voodoo on me. 

"I've been having these dreams for days now. It's like the witches are trying to send me a message." Bonnie said. 

Bonnie's dreams were an interesting matter. The dreams were connected to her powers, they were almost like visions. Bonnie had once dreamed about Emily, her ancestor, and the tomb where all of the vampires from 1864 had been kept. 

Recently, her dreams had been centered around Klaus' stolen family or coffins. Turns out Damon and I still hadn't stopped keeping secrets from each other. He hadn't told me where they were located.

"I'm just pissed that no one told me where they were located." 

"You mean that Damon didn't." Bonnie said pointedly, "It was nothing against you two, honestly. It's just Stefan thought-"

"Meaning Damon agreed." 

Bonnie rolled her eyes, "-that if you two knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you."

"Yeah, so don't blame Damon, Lec." Elena said.

My brows furrowed as I looked at her. Since when did she defend Damon? 

Once in the underground part of the house, better known as the basement, I saw what there was to talk about. Coffins were scattered about, all of them closed, locking what they held out of sight. 

"So, these are the rest of his family?" Elena looked around. 

"Yeah. Elijah and two others. This one..." Bonnie walked over to a stray coffin pushed off to the side. "Is the one we can't open. We don't know who is in it, or whats in it, only that I think my dream's telling me it'll help us kill Klaus."

I heard his shuffling footsteps from behind me.

"Hello Stefan," I turned to face him, "Still an asshole?"

"Still a bitch?" 

Bonnie and Elena looked startled at our exchange. Although, they didn't say anything- I could feel their questioning stares.