✮ A Bloodlusting Romance ✮ (Damon Salvatore) Not The Most Gentle Time

Hey guys I will be writing a sequel! And sorry for not updating I've been busy, but thank you for continuing to message me and such! You guys are the best!

Oh and what should the sequel to this be called? Hmmm...?

            I had forced an invite out of Caroline to help her and Elena set up the gym for the 20's decade dance tonight. Elena and I still hardly spoke, but we were slowly progressing. Our conversation lengths went from one to three or four words. I'd say the two of us were bonding.

            I puffed my cheeks as I blew another red balloon up. My lips tasted like stale rubber now, and of course I couldn't help but lick my lips. I grimaced at the taste. Glancing at Caroline's clipboard, I realized that many more balloons were required for tonight.

            "Your turn." I turned to a girl in my pre-calculus class and handed over the many air deprived balloons with a smile.

            She grimaced, "Do I have to?"

            "You're on committee right?" She nodded confirming my thoughts, "Then yes you do." After another minute of persuasion, Allison walked off with a scowl on her face.

            I pulled myself back into conversation with my sister and friend after that. Elena was complaining about how Alaric was slowly trying to tame his other side, and how she didn't know how to help.

            "So, Alaric is trying to pull himself together, why is that a bad thing?" Caroline suddenly asked.

            "I just - I wish there was something I could do." Elena sighed, picking up a chandelier, "Where do you want me to hang this thing?"

            "That thing's hideous." I pointed at the chandelier.

            "Yeah." One.

            Caroline then yelled, "You know what, if Rebekah wanted to hang this monstrosity she should have shown up to do it herself." Caroline snatched it out of Elena's hands and passed it to a person passing by, "Just no!"  

            "Chill Care." I laughed, "It almost sounds like you miss Rebekah."

            "No way." She pulled a face. Looking around Caroline noticed Matt and Jeremy hanging up stars in the ceiling, "What are you doing? You can't just hang them! They're supposed to trickle down."

            "Trickle, duh!" Matt cracked a grin.

            "Look at them all bromancy." Caroline said taking notice to Jeremy and Matt cracking jokes with one another about the stars they were hanging.  

            "Yeah I asked Matt to help Jeremy readjust." Elena explained, "He got him his old job back at the grill."

            "That was nice of him." Caroline said.

            "Jeremy has got a lot on his mind. The whole thing with Alaric has got him really stressed out."

            Caroline raised a brow at Elena, "You sure it has nothing to do with witnessing you and Electra getting  into heated conversation about both wanting Damon."

            "You told her?" I snapped.

            "I didn't tell you that so you could torture me with it." Elena hissed under her breath to our blond friend.