✮ A Bloodlusting Romance ✮ (Damon Salvatore) Dangerous Liasons

Just a note... That red dress pictured at the top is the same one I wore for my junior prom!! :)            

Dear Diary,

Today will be different, It has to be. I will smile and it will be believable. My smile will say, I'm fine, thank you. Yes, I feel much better. I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents. I will start fresh, be someone new. It's the only way I will make it through. Although, Tyler hasn't made it easy. He has a new girl to call his, and well neither has Jer. He is into drugs since Mom and Dad died. He doesn't talk to me as much as he did before. It's like we have grown apart or maybe never were close. It's all messed up, but today, I will make it through and won't be sad or depressed. I will be me again.

- Electra Gilbert

            I scoffed at the page reading the diary entry over again. The way I used to relieve my emotions was pointless. Writing down my thoughts on a piece of paper?

            The pillow beneath my head kept me upright as I laid on my bed. It was comfortable. Skimming through the rest of the diary, I couldn't help but roll my eyes. My love for Damon had made me blind to the real world. It had made me forget what I had wanted in life.

            "This is horrible," I tossed the diary into a corner. It landed with a bang as it hit the wall with much more intensity than intended.

            I heard shuffling in the hallway, heading towards my room. Flicking my eyes up to the doorway, I smirked. My hands tucked themselves behind my head as I laid there casually.

            "Hello Elena."

            Her brown eyes met mine, "Electra, what are you doing here?" She was shocked.

            "Just rummaging through some old things of mine. I mean that is allowed right, Elena? Last time I checked, I still live here." I said.

            "Why are you really here?" Elena asked sadly.

            Klaus had been reunited with his family, and with family came power. The Originals were practically unstoppable. I didn't trust them, and Elena was my main bargaining piece. If Klaus stepped one foot out of line, Elena would be ransom.

            I needed to stay close to her. I may not feel, but I didn't want to die either. After last night, I realized that I needed to look out for myself. The war wasn't over, I wasn't free to do as I pleased. Everything seemed to revolve around Elena so she was my best bet at insuring my life.

            I pursed my lips, "I've missed you."

            "Missed me?" She asked incredulously, "You don't feel Electra."

            I stood up from the bed, and walked over to her. Elena looked frightened at how close the two of us stood. Her breath stopped short. I looked her up and down before smiling.

            "Get used to me being around, Lena." I used my old nick-name for her, "I don't plan on leaving anytime soon."

~*~*~

            I pulled up to the hospital in my Ferrari looking for Elena. She had snuck out while I was showering, and now I had to hunt her down. I knew that Rick was in the hospital so after talking to a few sources... It hadn't been that hard to trace her.

            Matt and Elena exited the hospital and walked to their cars together. I rolled my eyes at how Matt still admired her even if  they were no longer dating. Putting the car into gear I drove towards them, the car screeched to a halt.