✮ A Bloodlusting Romance ✮ (Damon Salvatore) Team Spirit

I LOVE THE ENDING TO THIS ONE! :D

Whispers, and hisses crowded my mind. Where was I? What was going on? My mind was flooding with questions. I couldn’t see anything, I was surrounded by a black abyss. My voice was going hoarse from screaming.

But no one came, or answered.

I was all alone.

“Hello!” I tried once more as my voice rose in panic, “Anyone there?”

A voice stood out more than the rest but it was muffled. I couldn’t understand exactly what she was saying or attempting to say. The whole situation gave me chills. I was confused and to be honest scared out of my mind.

Then there was a shrill scream.

~*~*~

I woke up with a groan as my alarm went off at 5 am. The dream last night was startling but I wasn’t going to fret over it. Why did I have to agree to this? Last year I didn’t wake up until around seven to go to school. I should not have to wake up earlier than that for training or whatever.

Alaric and Damon had insisted a night ago that Elena and I had to learn self defense. It seemed absolutely ridiculous for me to have to do it. I’m a vampire. I would be fine. But Damon of course didn’t agree to that after my run in with Klaus.

It wasn’t my fault. Next time I wouldn’t let his arms get around me. I mean I know how to throw a punch. Tyler was proof of that from last years homecoming at the same football game where Stefan and Elena had just became an item and were lovely dovey. Times had certainly changed.

Thankfully, Katherine and Damon hadn’t mentioned the whole speaking to ghosts thing since that time I had talked to Anna. My curiosity was reeling, practically driving me insane. If I could speak to ghosts, does that mean I could contact Maria? Find out more about myself and her? It was possible, but unfortunately low on my to-do-list.

Pulling myself out of bed I threw my hair up quickly and through on some sweats. I definitely wasn’t about to do myself up at this time. With a sigh, I walked into my sister’s room to see her examining her neck wound that was healed up now, but still two small punctures remained.

When she caught sight of me she instantly covered it with her hair. I rolled my eyes at her attempt, it was pointless.

“You ready?” I asked as I crossed my arms and leaned on the doorway.

She faked a smile, “Yeah, honestly I can’t believe your actually up and talking, Lec.”

“Surprise, surprise.”

Still half asleep I trudged into the hallway to see Alaric, his eyes were clenched shut as he rubbed his temples repeatedly. Elena came up behind me finally turning her bedroom light off.

“Good morning,” My sister looked at Alaric.