✮ A Bloodlusting Romance ✮ (Damon Salvatore) Heart Of Darkness

Hey let me know if you guys want me to write a sequel for this story, or if you want me to end the 'Electra' series here! It's up to you!

   "This is the last of it." I placed my suitcase down on the wooden floor. Damon gave me a thumbs up, and Stefan seemed to barely hear me. Damon, Elena, and I were going to Denver to collect Jeremy. It wasn't safe for him to be there anymore. Also, Damon thought it would be a good idea to retrieve my brother because he can see ghost to have him find out who sired Rose. We needed to know if Klaus was the head of our bloodline or not.

            Stefan continued to brood, upset about the fact that Alaric had hidden the last white oak stake. It was clear that Klaus wasn't going to be happy when we returned the stakes to him only to have one of them missing. I had torn Alaric's apartment, the boarding house, and anywhere else that he could have hidden his stake apart and I must admit - Alaric's other side was very good at hiding things.

            "Have either of you heard from Klaus?" Damon inquired.

            "Nope. Not a word."

            Stefan then briefly looked away from the fireplace, "Not yet. I’m sure I will soon though." He picked up a white oak stake, "He’s expecting me to deliver two stakes, I only have one."

            "Well, that’s going to be disappointing for him." I shook my head at Damon. He had a terrible habit of stating the obvious.

            "I’ll get it out of Alaric." Stefan assured his brother, "I just need some time."

            "I like that confidence, Stefan." Damon replied with a grim smile, "I don’t share it, but I like it."

            Stefan looked mildly disappointed, "You don’t think I can do what it takes."

            "Well, you’re good Stefan again. You’re in control. Sorry, you might get the girl but you lose the edge. Speaking of…" Damon looked towards the cellar stairs to see Elena.

            "How is he?" I asked.

            "He's normal Alaric right now." Elena said.

            I nodded glancing towards the stairs feeling slightly guilty that I hadn't went to see him. He was a good friend and I was just letting him rot in that cell alone.

            "Have you ever flown first class?" Damon's voice pulled me from my thoughts.

            "No actually I haven't."

            Elena scoffed, "Who did you have to compel for that?"

            "Oh please, honey. Just because your boyfriend -"