✮ A Bloodlusting Romance ✮ (Damon Salvatore) The Affair

Soooo sorry for the wait! :o My little brother keeps taking the computer to play his stupid game that he got -.-

Chapter 3

I opened up the bottle of wine Katherine had sent me and poured myself a glass. I was having a late night glass, before I went to bed. I was thinking of Klaus' journal or- Maria's I mean. I couldn't stop trying to put the pieces together.

I took a small sip as my phone began to ring. With a low growl I set the glass down on my table and picked it up. The number was unknown.

"Whoever you are, you're interrupting my drink." I said blandly to the person on the other line as I answered it.

I heard a giggle, "You miss me?"

"Katherine," I stated with a roll of my eyes, "What a pleasant surprise."

"I knew it would be Lec."

"It's E-lec-tra." I sounded it out for her, before giving up on it. She never was going to stop calling me by my sister's  nickname for me, "So, where are you?"

"Lurking around your home. Trying to figure out a way to break you out so we can have fun again. I'm sure Elena's bland nature has been boring you."

Katherine's jealousy definitely showed towards my sister. Elena had everything that she didn't, so I could see the reason for it. Elena had a family, friends, and last but certainly not least, Stefan. The only way Katherine saw fit to get back at her was to diss her behind her back- just like high school.

"Seriously Kat, what do you want?"

"I'm homesick," She stated clearly, "What have I missed?"

"Stefan still follows Klaus around, Elena thinks she can save him and Damon is trying to somewhat knock some sense into her." I say taking another sip of my drink.

"What about you? I mean now that you've given up on our little spying on Klaus travels." Katherine took a breath, "You must be plotting some way to raise just a little hell."

I shook my head even if he couldn't see, "No I'm not. Just- you know what actually I have been thinking about Maria lately."

"Maria?" She mused I could picture the smirk already, "Still haven't found out much more, have you?"

"No, not necessarily. I don't have much time to go snooping around here." I sighed, running a hand through my long hair, "It's annoying."

"Well I may have something else to cheer you up with," Katherine cheered.

I grinned, "Well, what is it?"

"So I'm still trailing a hybrid that wants me dead and of course his lovely sidekick that's off the rails, I couldn't be closer if I tried." Katherine slightly riddled to me.

"Hmm, which would mean you're in the exact place they are."

Katherine laughed, "I see you haven't forgotten.."

"Are you going to tell me the news or what?"

"Okay, fine. So after Klaus' hybrids didn't work in the woods, he's been looking for answers." Katherine explained to me, "In return means that he will be getting closer to discovering that you're alive. Just thought I'd give you a heads up."

"Thanks, but how was this supposed to excite me...?" I asked raising a brow.

Katherine sighed, "Maybe it's not the most exciting news, but at least I gave you a warning."

I swear, sometimes she had no common sense. How would that make me feel better?

"As you know, Electra when your running they are a few people looking out for you." Katherine explained to me, "They're in Chicago BTW."