✮ A Bloodlusting Romance ✮ (Damon Salvatore) Bad Behavior

Chicago (3rd Person POV)

"Stefan, we don't have all day." Klaus said impatiently as he tapped his foot, "Where is my stone?"  

Stefan cleared his throat, "Stone, what stone?"  

"Oh yes, how could I have I forgotten," Klaus ssighed growing agitated, "Now you are allowed to remember."  

FLASHBACK 

"Nice cozy little place you found, Stefan." Niklaus grinned as he walked into a different bar then Gloria's . The normal place that the two friends met up and hung out to pass the time.  

Stefan grinned, "It works.. where's your sister?"  

Stefan noticed that the blonde that normally trailed behind her older brother wasn't there. A small frown took a hold of his face, but only for a moment. 

"Planning your wedding." Klaus teased before sharing aa chuckle with Stefan, "No I actually believe that she's shopping. Not my favorite thing to do, mind you."  

"Woman." Stefan rolled his eyes with a smile before he turned to the bartender requesting two drinks. One for himself and one for none other than Klaus.  

Klaus took the glass when the bartender came back and took a swig. The alcohol burned his throat slightly on the way down, but it wasn't anything too strong. He had tried almost every type of alcohol known to man during his thousand years.  

"Stefan.. I need you to do something for me."  

Klaus spoke, his voice going slightly lower than his normal tone. But little did he know, a man, named Andrew was listening in intently. His obessesion for The Gifted One and all connects to it was insane. He would travel at any length just to find some small ounce of information. Even easedrop on a very powerful vampire.  

Stefan smirked, "What do you need? A partner in crime?"  

"In a way yes... But at the same time no. I need you to hide something for me." Klays replied with a sly look. 

"Why not, brother." Stefan chuckled not getting why Klaus would need a vampire like himself to do something for him.  

Klaus then reached into his pocket and pulled out a stone. The blues and greens were so vibrant it was fantastic. There were even enhanced swirl designs on it so captivatingly beautiful. It was the size of an egg perhaps a tad bit bigger but not by much.  

"A stone?" Stefan asked, his tone flat and bored, "I thought it would be something better than a rock."  

Klaus sighed and slung an arm around his friend as he spoke. 

"It's not just a stone, but you don't need to know all of the gort details. But someone's been stealing my things and this cannot be taken." Andrew became nervous at that, Klaus then began to compel Stefan, "You must hid this for me as soon as you get home and then forget where you put it until I specifically ask for it."  

The orginal vampire handed him the stone before smirking.  

"How about we get a round of shots now, mate?"  

FLASHBACK END 

"That stone." Stefan mused as the memories came flooding back. He now remembered exactly where he put it as he walked towards the alcohol pantry thing.  

He opened up the secret compartment, showing the list of names from so many years ago. His jaw clenched as he looked them over. Stefan then bent down and looked at the floorboard where he had put the stone underneath.