Chapter 4- Not over yet

this one was hard to write ;-; yet cute at the end

The next day Sean was scared. Not just any scared, close to passing out scared.

Mark was trying to comfort him but he wouldnt budge. Sean was on the bus, sitting in back, with his fist in his mouth. One of the bullies got on the bus and didnt even look at Sean. Sean knew that was a good thing. But they got off and throughout the day nothing happend.

Sean was happy and so was Mark. At the end of the day they missed the bus on accident. Mark said

"Hey, Home isnt too far, Lets just walk!"

"Why not?" Sean said and they headed out to Marks house.

Sean heard something behind him, it was foot steps. The sun was setting and Sean was scared yet again. With only one thing in his mind.

Mark said it was nothing but people yet there was almost no one out. Sean turned around to find 3 guys right in front of him, and a gun in his face.

Mark screamed and Sean was frozen in place. He knew if he were to move they would most likley shoot him with no hesitation.

Mark stood there in horror as they grabbed him with sheer force and put him looking at Sean.

"A perfect seat for him to see his friend die."
Sean reacted badly to that.

Sean thought 'Im going to die today' Over and over in his head.

The sun was down, it was night. The guys were saying so many things but Sean didnt care, he was just thinking of everything. Mark, Family, Friends. He was scared shitless. Sean isnt scared very easily or nervous very easily.

Time was flying by because so much was happening. The guy pointed the gun at the back of Seans neck. Sean knew this was it. He knew the ending to this story and this was the last page.

The man put his finger on the trigger. What felt like 2 seconds, he pulled the trigger with a loud

BANG

The guys had realized he was dead and quickly ran. Mark stood there and ran for Seans unconscious body. He took off his flannel and put it on the wound to keep blood in.

Mark dialed 911 at the time. Within 2 minutes there were police, Ambulances, and firetrucks. Mark was told to put his hands up yet refused because Sean was losing blood. They inched towards Mark and saw the body. They had put Sean and Mark in the ambulance. They looked at Marks bruises from them and there were a lot.

They had to keep Sean alive.

Mark later found out about 7 hours later that Sean was breathing and waking up. Once they were in the hospital Sean was put into surgery for the second time after taking out the bullet to fix everything that the bullet hit. After surgery, which took about 2 hours, Mark was called in. Sean was in a coma and Mark was hurt by this.

Mark held his hand and fixed his hair. Seans heartbeat started to increase slowly, and soon both his eyes were open. Sean looked up and saw Mark. He looked into his eyes and grabbed his hand.

"Its not over yet."