Chapter 19- Crushed

--Audreys POV--
I was walking to school and I see my boyfriend, John. As I walk closer I notice hes talking to someone. I get even closer and notice that theyre not just talking.. But hes kissing her...

WHAT?!? NO! That cant happen!! No! I went over to him with tears. The worst part was he was under my tree. I got over there and slapped him across the face right as he turned to look at me.

"OH- Uh... AUDREY! HEE-Y."

I started to cry as he rubbed his neck.

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WOULD TAKE CARE OF ME."

He stood there not saying anything.

"OK, YA, DONT EVEN SAY SORRY, FUCK YOU JOHN, YOURE JUST LIKE YOUR DAD."

He stopped and froze. The girl behind him looked at him weird. I thought.

'She doesnt know about his dad I turned and said one last thing.'

"Your dad shot mine, And I was scared when I found out you were the son. YOUR DAD ALMOST KILLED MINE. AND I WAS SCARED AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS."

The girl behind him looked at him in fear. She started to run. He screamed for her.

"NO, MAX PLEASE."

I thought to myself. Max, Really? How many more coincidences are going to happen this year. I turned around and walked away, crying. I got to the curb and put my hands on my eyes. My makeup was running. I looked around and notice school almost started. I walked the other way. I walked home. I go through the door and find my Dads. Im sobbing now. They come running over.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! Audrey are you ok?!? What happenend?!?"

"*Sniff* Joh- n- *Sniff Sniff* Gir-l *Sniff* Kiss" I stuttered.

Sean knows exactly what happened.

"THAT LITTLE BITCH."

Mark looked at him in confusion. Sean explained. John cheated on me. Mark looked.

"UGH WHILE I AUTTA"

I started to perk up because they were angry too. They walked me over to the couch and gave me some ice cream. I started to calm down and told them everything.

Sean had a look of anger and so did Mark. Sean sat up and got me some water as I started to cry more. Mark was holding me to his shoulder and my eyes began to feel heavy. Soon enough, I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of a door bell. I look up and notice no one is home. But I see a note.

'We went shopping, Be home soon! xxx'

I smiled at this. I went to go get the door. I opened it. Anger took over. Of course, John.

"What the hell do you want."

I said sadly yet anger in my voice.

"Audrey im so sorry it was nothing please just give me anothe-"

I stopped him by kissing him.

"Thats the last you'll get I hope youre fucking happy with that side hoe"

I saw someone pull in the driveway.
I smile.
Dads.