Chapter 21- Hosptial

--Audreys Pov--
This is far to scary and has gotten out of hand.

Tonight?!? No! It was already 7 pm and we ate. Now im sitting on the couch and watching Tv. Sean is asleep and so is Mark. Now its just me. I keep think im seeing things out the window because its open.

wait

WHY IS IT OPEN?! I go over and slam it shut. I think I woke up Sean.

--Seans Pov--
I woke up to see Audrey by the window and she slammed it shut. I forgot to close that today whoops. Mark is alseep still. Audrey turns to me

"Sorry dad."

"Its fine hun I forgot to close it."

I kissed her forehead. Its getting late so I tell her to head upstairs. She does and soon falls asleep. Im on the couch and start to drift off to sleep but I jump up after I hear a window break and hear screaming. Mark is up too. We run up there to find some blood leading out the window with a fallen ladder. Wow. I look down at the window to see Audrey above John clearly pinning him to get away. I jumped down. I know im on the second floor but I didnt care.

Igot down to see Audrey knocked him out cold. Damn. She was crying and she had a deep cut in her leg and a cut on her face. She was holding her leg and I quickly took off my jacket.

I tied it around her leg and called 911. The police showed up and she was unconscious. They rushed her to the hospital and put John in a cop car. Shes waking up.

--Audreys Pov--
I was in a dark room. There were two people. Both Johns. I started screaming but couldnt. They started to approach me with a knife. My ex came up and stabbed my leg.

"This will hurt you more A LOT more than it will hurt me."

His evil smile haunts me. He put it up to my throat and cut. I then woke up. I was in a white room. I look around and notice im in a hospital bed. I turn and see my Dads.

"Dads?"

They both come over

"Oh my god! Hun! youre awake!"

"WHERES JOHN I SWEAR ILL-"

Sean cut me off with a hug. I hug back and Mark did too. I look down and see my leg. I scream after noticing the pain. Sean hugs me while I cry in his shoulder. Mark goes down and grabs some cake for me.

"Thanks Mark"

"No probs Audrey"

I ask about what happened and they tell me. I look at both Sean and Marks feet and both have casts around the same leg.

"MARK FISCHBATCH AND SEAN MCLOUGHLIN DID YOU JUMP FROM A WINDOW TO SAVE ME."

They rub their necks

"Maaayyybeeee"

I sigh

"Thank you"

The doctor comes in with John. WHY?

"Mrs. Fischbatch we need to hear both sides of the story. "