Chapter 15- This is Bad

--Audreys POV--
I dont know what happened! I was sitting there while Jack and Dark left and I saw Amber go INTO ME. THEN EVERYTHING went black! I turned and saw that I was in my own head. I could see through her eyes and I only heard her say one thing and I couldnt control it.

"Hi daddys."

--Mark POV--
THIS IS BAD, VERY BAD. Sean looks at me in terror because he still doesnt know what happened. I quick tell him that the evil part of Audrey has taken full control and wont stop unless we show her to a mirror.

Sean had a look of determination. He picked up "Amber" and ran to a bathroom. He stopped once he felt a huge pain in his back leg. He turned and pictured the worst. All I screamed was

"HOLY CRAP"
because Audrey was our daughter and I never thought she would do that. She stabbed him. I ran over to him and wrapped my Flannel around it.

Sean looked at me, still with determination, and looksd over at Amber in which he let go of.
Shes gone.

--Seans POV--
SHE STABBED ME IN THE LEG. I didnt think she could do this. Not my little Audrey. It wasnt Audrey though. It was Amber. I turned to look at her and she was gone. I hear her running down the stairs.

I start skipping steps going down the stairs at this point. I catch up to her and pull her back by her hoodie.

I feel so bad doing this because she kinda was my daughter. I picked her up in a way where she cant stab me and I ran to the nearest bathroom. She looked out the window and laughed.

"Why the Fuck Are you laughing?!?"

"You didnt know? Its sunset."

I didnt understand nor listen. I put her in the mirror looking at herself. I screamed for Mark

"MARK ITS NOT WORKING"

She laughed again.

"Its sunset, Im here forever, Do you like your new daughter?"

--Audreys POV--
I saw her stab my dad. I was crying and screaming. I notice dad grab her by her hoodie and shove her in the mirror. My eyes. Only one is normal, the other is dark red. Im terrifying..

I think to myself Why do I have so much evil in me?! I ignore it once I hear those few terrible words.

"Like your new daughter?"

I scream. I see a figure with me. Her, me, Amber. Whatever she was. She was there with me. I run straight at ger and I throw a punch yet miss her.

I fall back once she comes at me. I fall and feel a slight pain in my hand. I look My hand got cut?! I look over and notice a knife. I have only seconds to think. So I take it and shove it in her thigh like she did with my dad.

She screams, clearly she didnt expect it. Full anger takes over in her body. I can tell by the look on her face. I pick up the knife yet again and realize through her eyes I can see dad still looking at me in the mirror with pure sadness. I stab her right in the throat and she screams louder. She falls to the floor holding her wound. I look up and realize I had control of my body again. But Mark seemed different...