Chapter 13- Dark and Jack

OMG DARK AND JACK? idk i decided to add them.

--Audreys POV--
Im thinking to myself and seeing how red "Darks" eyes were and how green "Jacks" were.

I cant get it through my head. He hits me in the head and and Dark steps on my foot. Its hard because theyre my dads- or- not. They look like them but theyre not them.

I start crying without thinking. But, someone else walks in. I cant see her. Shes in the dark. She looks at me in the eyes and one eye is green and the other is red. She has an evil look on her face and I become scared. I still couldnt make out her face very well because it almost looked like she was standing in a shadow the whole time. But she turned and I noticed.

It was me. HOW?! IM HERE.

"Hi, im Amber."

"think of all the names and hers is supposed to match mine a bit. But it doesnt really. But I looked out the window and noticed 3 men with big guns. I think to myself Mark, Sean, and...? UNCLE FELIX! A smile cracks on my face but Amber realized it.

"Aw, Daddy and Uncle comin? Too bad they cant hurt us!"

was confused. I yelled at her

"THEYLL SHOOT YOUR HEAD OFF."

She laughs and I dont know why. Jack is laughing too. They simply say.

"Watch, hun"

Jack goes up to Amber and hits her hard on the head. She just smiled. Clearly she felt no pain but all the sudden, All the pain rushed to me and it hurt badly. Finally Mark bursts in but after he sees dark. He stares at him.

"You."