Chapter 12: A New Power

Satoshi's p.o.v

"Get up." a familiar grungy voice said.

I opened my eyes to see none other than Madara standing next to my bed. I sighed at his presence and slowly got out of my bed. I was still in pain from the beatings.

"Put your cloak on, I need you to retrieve a heavily guarded sword for me." he said.

"Why not get Maasaki to do it? Being around me, he is able to slip through." I said.

"Because, this is a sword for you." 

"Explain." I asked suspiciously.

"This sword can only be wielded by your mother's clan. Anyone else who touches it, will be severely wounded by that sword." he explained. (Pic above except, it is a part of him so he doesn't have to hold it. And yes I'm aware it's a halo sword lmfao.)

I sighed. "Alright..."

"Remember, failure is NOT an option."

Madara disappeared through his eye as I groggily put my cloak on. I was walking a bit slow due to my back pain, but I have to do this stupid mission. I opened my door as I made my way down the hall. By now I probably look sick. I didn't look like I was walking, I would sway or look hunched over. Why can't I recover first?! This man is going to be the end of me!

"Satoshi!" 

I turned my head slightly behind me to see a worried Maasaki.

"You're suppose to be resting, remember?" he said.

"I'm fine."

I continued to walk as I held my side with my left arm in pain.

"You're not fine! You need to be in bed!"

"I have a mission to do, so go away Maasaki." I grunted.

"A mission?! Why would Leader give you a mission in this condition!" he shouted.

"Quiet, I already told you I'm fine. I'll finish this mission quickly." 

"Well, I'm coming with you then." he stated.

"No, this is something I have to-"

"I'm coming with you whether you like it or not, so let's go!" he said happily.

I sighed and continued to walk. Seeing that I was struggling a bit, Maasaki wrapped my arm around him. I blushed in embarrassment, I don't need his help..

"So where are we going Satoshi?" he asked.

"To the outskirts of the Okada clan." I said.

"Why are we going there? That clan has been extinct for years." he said.

"There's a weapon I need to retrieve from there."

"The Purazuma Sword? I heard that thing would be a part of your soul. Why would you need that? You won't even he able to get it, only an Okada member can fuse with it." he said.

"Hn, you're looking at one."

"Eh?! No way!" he shouted.

"How do you think I'm able to attack my opponents so quickly, Maasaki?" I said.

"I just thought you were a taijutsu fanatic."

"Really?" I said in disbelief. "Forget it, let's keep going... I just want to get this over with."

Kakashi's p.o.v

"I don't see why we have to help guard this.." Naruto whined. "They have enough people as it is!"