Chapter 27: This is all Very Stressful!

~Third Person~

The four of them watched Obito waiting for a move to be drawn. Obito was slightly nervous about the fight. He can hand two people, three if he counted Maasaki. He had to be more careful with his movements. 

He didn't want to face Satoshi. He made him get the Purazuma sword for a reason. And that was to seal his body so he was unable to reanimate. Obito didn't know that Orochimaru could break the seal easily. He watched as Satoshi glared at him slightly.

'I'll make him pay...!' Satoshi thought angrily. 'Every bruise, every scar... this man is the sole purpose why I lived my life in fear!'

Unable to contain his anger any more, Satoshi carelessly took off ready to give everything he got. Maasaki internally groaned at Satoshi's actions and followed in pursuit. Kakashi and Minato sighed at the young boys as the two talked about formulating a plan. They used the two as a distraction. The sounds of kunai's clinking, the shouts of their anger, and clashing sounds of jutsus hitting against one another.

Kakashi and Minato decide to corner the man and try to allow them to all attack him. Kakashi and Minato ran toward them on different sides, making Satoshi and Maasaki see what type of plan they made. Both Kakashi and Minato extended their arms with their signature jutsus, while Satoshi uses lightning to cover his fist as he aimed for an uppercut, and Maasaki surrounded his hand with water making it solidify as if it were a blade.

Obito merely glances at them ready to use Kamui, but Satoshi was one step ahead of him. Satoshi had activated his eyes and placed his comrades in every which direction away from Obito and stood behind him. 

Satoshi paid close attention to the dust particles and watched as they slowly went through the Uchiha. Satoshi looked for any spots for an opening, but he happened to use Kamui on his entire body. He would have to wait when he released it.

'Come on..!' Satoshi thought angrily. 'How long are you going to sustain it!'

Just then, Satoshi noticed that a few dust particles were hitting against his fingertips, and the ends of his toes. Satoshi looked over to the others. They were slowly, looking back at Obito with confused faces as they almost landed on the ground with their jutsu in hand. They were almost falling into place. Obito was slowly, looking around as if he were watching his surroundings. 

'Just a little longer... then I can finally attack.'

Satoshi watched the particles that slowly hit against Obito, and once it was enough, Satoshi held Obito's feet down to the earthy ground and grabbed hold of his hand. Satoshi transferred an electrical current over to Obito. The wild electricity was loud and fast. Obito soon felt the shock, making his body slowly become solid again. Satoshi deactivated his eyes and jumped back a few feet to admire his little work.

"GAAH!" Obito screamed.

"Whoa!" Maasaki said as he landed on his feet. "How'd I get over here?"

Satoshi placed his hands onto the ground and flowed his chakra into his hands. The chakra then made its way onto the ground and allowed the  rocks that held onto Obito spread. Obito widened his eyes and broke free before it got too high up.

"I've had enough of this!" Obito said through gritted teeth. 

'I can't handle all four of them.. I'll try to take out one at a time.' 

Obito's eyes landed on Satoshi. If he could  get him alone, he could try and seal him off until the castor release the jutsu. Obito sprang towards the boy and extended his arm to grab the boy. He was going to try and bring him into his Kamui, but Kakashi jumped in front of him and was soon taken instead of Satoshi.