Chapter 21: Soon..

Satoshi's p.o.v

Many months has gone by and we've managed to gain up to the sixth-tailed beast. Kisame had captured the fourth beast and had brought him to the extraction location. The fifth beast was captured by Maasaki himself. 

I was quite surprised that he was able to do such a thing on his own. But then again, I did say he was strong. However, I didn't think he was strong enough to take down a beast on how own. That worries me a bit... he could be an even bigger threat than I anticipated.

The sixth beast was captured by Pein. I believe he used his Six Paths of Pain to retrieve him. From what he said, it wasn't a difficult fight to begin with. I thought that was a bit cocky of him to say, but he is stronger than I am if you don't count my eyes. Well, I mean I don't think I even par with his strength... but that could be me being insecure with my own strength.

Right now we were waiting for Kakuzu and Hidan to return with the seventh beast. I was in my room with Maasaki. He was on his own bed, writing on a scroll. He's been writing on scrolls lately, but I never got a chance to see what exactly he writes in them. He would take them with him and would return later on without the scroll he wrote on that day. I mean he could be writing information down and handing them to Madara! That would truly be a handful of trouble.

"Satoshi, Maasaki, it's time for the extraction." Pein said outside our door.

Maasaki and I stopped what we were doing and walked out of our room. Even though we were somewhat safe in the base, we still like to leave to a more secluded area to perform the mind link. We sat on the grassy ground as Pein prepared the mind link. Maasaki and I then closed our eyes as we reopened our eyes, everyone seemed to be in their place already. 

Pein and I jumped into our positions as Maasaki and Madara watched from down below. They made sure there were no interruptions or allow any enemy to barge in during an extraction. That is if they ever find out where we are or perhaps close by.

"Are you all ready?" Pein asked sternly.

We all nodded our heads in response.

"Alright, let's begin." 

We all held the same hand sign signifying that the extraction has finally begun. 

'This is going to take another three days to fully extract this beast... my muscles are going to be sore.. again.'

-----------

"Extraction complete." Pein said.

"Finally!" Hidan said as he stretched his arms. "These things are such a pain in the as-"

"Shut up..." Kakuzu said, interrupting his partner.

"Tsk, buzz kill." Hidan muttered.

"Just return back to the base and we can discuss more about the jinchuriki's." Pein said.

The two of them nodded their heads and cut off the call. 

"Satoshi, do you think you can try to capture the eight-tailed beast?" Pein asked.

"Isn't the junchuriki of the eight-tailed beast live in the Cloud village?" I asked.

"Your point?"

"Despite me having my kekkeigenkai, it would be bad if I try to go up against him. Not to mention his brother is the Raikage. It would probably lower my chakra down immensely." I explained.

"You still have your eyes-"

"My eyes need chakra to be activated and to sustain it. Which means if I lose my chakra, not only am I doomed to fight them off, but I lose all chance of escape." I said.