Chapter 3

~Two weeks later~

*Taylor's POV*

"Baby, won't you come my wayyy
Got something I want to say
Cannot keep you out my brain
But first off I'm start by saying
This, ayyy
All head shots if you think you could take my bitch, ayy
I'm turnt, when I shoot
Swear I won't miss, ayy
Ba-baby, won't you come my wayy
Ba-Ba-Baby this is something you should know
I don't ever chase no hoes." I sung as I pulled up to a red light.

I looked over too my right to see a bright yellow Camero pull up next to me. The guy driving the Camero looked over at my car, then looked at me. Suddenly he reved his engine and smirked at me.

Oh so he wants to race?

I looked back over at him to see him motioning for me to put my window down. I turned the music down first. "Yes?" I asked the man. "We race to the next stop light, if I win I get your number. If you win, well then again you won't so, deal?" He asked. "Sure, but if I win you buy me coffee." I shot back.

"Deal!" He chuckled.

After putting my window back up I looked up just in time to see the light turn green. Without thinking I hit the gas leaving the yellow Camero at the light.

Ha!

Next thing you know I'm pulling up to the next red light, waiting for Mr. Cocky Ass. Couple seconds later the same Camero pulls up next to me. "You cheated!" Was the first thing he said when he rolled down his window. "Aww, is someone a soar loser?" I said in a baby voice. "No!" He shouted. "Then let's go get my coffee." I said.

I pulled up to this small café, called Tiffany's, and parked in front of it. Mr. Yellow Camero guy, did the same and joined me infront of the door. He was tall and lean with brown hair that had hints of blonde in it. He had those soft brown eyes that every girl falls for.

"Like what you see babe?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's a beautiful car, what year is it?" I smirked. Cocky bastard.

"Real funny." He said, as he held the door open for me. As we entered the shop the smell of coffee and vanilla hit me. Mmmm, I swear one day I'm going to become a writer so I can just sit in here all day. We walked up to the counter to place our orders, I got a Oreo Frappé, with extra whipped cream. While he got a Mocha Frappé, with no whipped cream.

What the fudge is wrong with this guy? Who doesn't like whipped cream?

"Are you an alien?" I asked him after we sat down. "No, why?" He asked as he gave me a strange look.

"Because you don't like whipped cream! Were you dropped on your head as a baby?" I rambled on. He started laughing. Was it something I said? "I don't like whipped cream because its too sweet." He said after he laughed right in my face.

"That's the point." I stated. "Yeah but I don't like sweet things." He said defensively. "Oh." Was all I could say.

"So, what's your name?" He asked, changing the subject. "Taylor, what about you?" I asked. "My name is Davis, Andrew Davis." He said acting all James Bond like.

From up close I could make out a little stubble on his jaw, and freckles on his nose that are almost invisible. He looks familiar. Andrew took a sip of his drink then moaned, "Oh my gawd this is good."

I wonder if Justin likes sweet things. That one thought lead me to remembering our encounter. Why didn't he kiss me?
"Taylor? You okay?" Andrew asked, cutting off my thoughts about Justin. "Yeah, I should go." I said getting up. "Okay, can I still get your number?" He asked hopefully.

I smiled as I grabbed his cup and wrote my number on it. "Bye." I said as I walked out the coffee shop.

*Justin's POV*

Taylor. Taylor. Taylor. Taylor. Taylor. Taylor. Taylor. Taylor. Ughhhhhhhh.

"I'm like hey, what's up, hello
Seen your pretty ass soon as you came in the door
I just wanna chill, got a sack for us to roll-" Went my phone, indicating that someone was calling me. I looked down to see Andrew's name pop up on the caller ID. Ugh what does he want?!

"What's up?" I asked as I answered the phone. "Hey man, you going to the twins' party Saturday?" A party with alcohol and girls? That's exactly what I need to get my mind off Taylor. "Yeah I'm going." I answered.

"Awesome, I met this chick today, I'm thinking about taking her to the party." Andrew said. Great, another one of his whores.

"Okay cuz, later." I ended the call before he could reply. "I swear sometimes I can't believe he's my cousin." I said to myself.