Chapter 1

Caution: highly cliche

"Taylorrrr!" Someone screamed, followed by loud banging.

"People better be rising from the dead for someone to wake me up at," I look over at my clock. "Fucking 6:00." I mumbled as I got out of my warm cozy bed to go see who the fuck is at the front door. I unlocked the door and swung it open, not even checking first to see if it was an axe murderer.

Nope just my dumb ass brother and two hot guys. Wait what! Behind my brother stood two guys, the tall one had brown hair and piercing blue eyes, while the other guy had dirty blonde hair with dull blue eyes. They both had broad shoulders, muscler arms, and tan skin, but the tall one had tattoos covering his right arm.

"You gonna let us in or just stand there?" My brother, Matthew, asked.
I hadn't realized I was staring. Composing myself I turned around and walked to the kitchen to get some much needed coffee.

When the boys walked past the kitchen the guy with the tattoos winked at me before following the others upstairs, probably going to Matthew's room. I knew my face probably looked like a tomato from blushing.

After I got my coffee I hopped up onto the counter and watched the sun rise from the window.

Maybe I should put a bra on? Nahh, I'll be fine.

"Taylor can you make us french toast?" Matthew yelled from upstairs.
"Yeah." I yelled back.

I love to cook, and being the only girl in the house I get to cook alot. I got out all my ingredients and started mixing them together before pouring them into a flat bowl. Then got the bread out and started cooking.

Just as I put the last of the French toast on the plate I felt something hit my butt, I jumped back hitting something hard. I tried to turn around but big hands on my waist stopped me from moving. The person behind me lowered their mouth to my ear and whispered, "Sorry, I just couldn't resist, your ass looks so good in them tight shorts."

His husky voice was the type of voice that could make any girl's panties wet by just saying hello.

I hadn't realized he was still there until I felt his lips leaving butterfly kisses on my neck. I jumped in surprised when I felt something press into my back. "Don't be scared, he's just happy to see you." The nameless guy chuckled. I swear I just soaked my panties from the thought of his 'little member' happy to see me.

It sure didn't feel little though....
"I gotta go babe." He whispered before kissing my cheek. I turned around just in time to see the same tall guy with the tattoos.

I might have to change my undies before the boys come down.

God had different plans cause just as I was about to head to my room I heard foot steps coming down the stairs. I debated on making a run for it but it was too late. Three boys emerged from the staircase and headed over to the table. I glanced over at the tall one to see him smirking.

Oh so he thinks this is funny? I'll show him how funny it really is.

With my new found determination I picked up the plate of french toast and headed over to the side Mr.Hottie was sitting at. I bent over placing the plate on the table, making sure to poke my ass out. I then made my way to the other side of the table and sat across from him.

I looked over at him and he wasn't smirking anymore. He glared at me from across the table. Which caused me to smirk. Then remembering I didn't have a bra on I arched my back and stuck my chest out, pretending to stretch.

I then gave him a innocent look with a devilish smile. This is going to be fun.

After breakfast I realized I didn't even know his name. "Matthew, you haven't even introduced me to your friends yet." I said while picking up the dishes.

"Oh yeah sorry, this is paul." He pointed to the blonde. I didn't really care about him I just wanted to know the name of the guy with the piercing blue eyes. "And this here is Justin." Matthew said.

"Im Taylor as yall already know." I greeted back. "So Justin, would you be so kind as to help me with the dishes?" I asked. He looked uncomfortable as he nodded and followed me to the sink.

"I'll wash you dry." I said. He didn't reply so I looked up at him to see him staring at me. "Hey, me and Paul are going to play basketball outside. Yall good here?" Matthew asked.

"Yeah." Justin replied with a smirk. Oh shit im screwed. I can't believe my brother left me with this guy!

As soon as I heard the door close I was pushed up against the counter by none other. Justin lowered his mouth to my neck and growled, "you're such a tease." I could feel his hard on poking my stomach as he kissed my neck, then my jaw, then the side of my mouth. Just when I thought he was going to kiss me he pulled away and left, leaving a flushed me.

How dare he make me want him to kiss me!