Chapter 30

It had been a week since prom night when there was a knock on my front door. I was home alone but didn't think anything of it until I opened the door. Andrew stood in front of me with the same coffee eyes, "Taylor I wan-" I tried to close the door before he could finish but he kept it open with his hand. "I'm not here to hurt you I pr-"

"Help!" I screamed, loosing my grip on the door.

"Taylor! I don't want to hurt you! I came to apologize."

"I don't want to hear it." I said.

"Please just let me talk."

I stopped trying to push the door closed and backed away from the door.

"I've never been turned down before so I thought that-"

"That is no excuse." I yelled.

I was scared, Andrew was in my house. I had to get to a phone.

"I know it's not, look I'm sorry for scaring you. I'm gonna stand out there and try to talk to you, would that be better?" He said.

I nodded. He took a few steps away from the door way and stood in the yard. He kept raking his hands through his hair. I stood in the door way ready to close it. "There is no excuse for what I did. I just wanted you to know that I was sorry." After that he got in his Camero and left.

My heart was beating fast and i was sweaty when I called Justin. "Andrew was here." Was all I could get out. Soon Justin was here holding me.

"Did he hurt you?"

"No. He just wanted to apologize."

"That bastard, I'll kill him."

"No its fine. I'm okay."

Justin sighed and hugged me, "I was worried."

"I know baby. But im okay." I said back. He kissed me long and tenderly before placing me on the couch to sleep while he "guarded" me. Of course I would have thought he was exaggerating, but I was still scared that he might come back. I woke from my nap to hear Matthew and Justin playing a game in the next room.

"Fuck!" Matt yelled. They were playing COD and it seemed that Matt kept dying. "Hey guys." I mumbled. Justin turned around and gave me a small smile, "Did you sleep well love?"

"Yeah I did." It seemed he hadn't told Matthew, which was good considering what happened last time. I still get nightmares about that day but they have gotten better with Justin around.

I left the boys and headed to the kitchen to cook. I made turkey sandwichs and fries for lunch. "Hey! I made food." I called. The boys instantly came in the kitchen and started eating. While they ate I started making cookies for Justin to take to Trudy and Gabby. With a kiss goobye Justin left later on in the afternoon.

"Hey Tay?" Matthew asked.

"Yeah?"

"I got a job today."

"Seriously? Matt that's great! Where at?"

"Starbucks." He chuckled.

"No way!" I squealed. That means free Starbucks!!!

Soon I would have to start thinking about a job, or college. What did i want to do in life?