Chapter 6

"Ancient River Valley civilizations emerged in North Africa, Asia, China, and Ms. Mahan are you paying attention?"

I looked up from my phone to see my teacher waiting for an answer. "Um yeah, sorry." I apologized. As soon as he got back to the lesson I looked down at my phone to see a text message.

x: Hey cutie, how about we go to the movies tomorrow? -Andrew

x: Okay, but it has to be a romance!!! -Tatter

x: Of course! I'll pick you up at 3 beautiful. ;) -Andrew

"Ahmmmm."

I looked up to see my teacher standing in front of me, with his hand extended. "Phone." He said.

~After school~

"He took your phone?" Natalie asked for the fifth time. "Yes." I responded.

"And you're going to the movies with Andrew tomorrow?" She asked for the twentieth time. "Yes omg, the teacher took my phone because I was texting Andrew. And yes he asked me out to the movies." I said while pulling up to McDonald's.

"Welcome to McDonald's, how may I help you?" The lady over the intercom asked. "I'll take a McChicken, ten piece chicken nugget, two small fries, and two large sweet teas." I ordered.

"Sooo, yall going to do the dirty dance?" Natalie asked. "What? No, omg Natt how are we friends?" I honestly asked her. "Because you love me." She smiled big.

After we got our food I dropped Natalie off at her house, then headed home.

~Next day~

Today was hotter than usual so I wore a white crop top and ripped skinny jeans. It was 3:20 and Andrew hasn't showed up yet. "Sheesh calm down, he's only 20 minutes late." Matthew said.

"What if he doesn't come?" I asked. "Then I'll beat his ass." Matthew said calmly.

That's when I herd a knock at the door. Thinking it was Andrew I ran to open the door to see Justin....

Cliffhanger!!! Sorry it's short.