Chapter 7

*Justin's POV*

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Hey Justin, it's Andrew. Look Samantha just got back from Paris so I can't go with Taylor to the movies." He said.

"So?" I asked. Samantha was Andrew's fuck buddy, but never his girlfriend.

"So I need you to go over to her house and tell her I can't make it." Andrew asked.

"Sure, whatever." I said ending the conversation.

Why did I agree to do this? I asked myself as I walked up to Taylor's house. I could still turn around and call Andrew back, but I was already knocking on the door.

______________________________________

*Taylor's POV*

Thinking it was Andrew I ran to open the door, to see Justin.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Um, Andrew asked me to tell you that he couldn't make it." He said awkwardly. "Why would Andrew ask you to do that?" I asked.

"He's my cousin."

"Oh."

"So beach day! Be ready in 20, you too Justin." Matthew said. I didn't even know he was behind me. "Okay, just pick me up at my house." Justin said before leaving.

What just happened?

"Cheer up sis, now go get dressed." Matt said, while heading towards the kitchen.

I decided to wear my new red bikini with a stripped crop top, and jean shorts. Did I mention I loved crop tops? I quickly put my hair up in a messy bun before heading downstairs. When I got downstairs Matthew was coming up from the basement holding a beach chair.

"Hey Tay open the door for me." He said. I rushed over to the front door to open it. "Thanks." He called back

I went back inside to grab my phone and Ray-Bans, before slipping my flip flops on. "Make sure to lock up." Matt called from the Jeep. After locking up the house me and Matthew were on our way to pick up Justin.

Couple minutes later we pulled up to a plain white, two-story house. In front of the house was a huge oak tree, with a tire swing hanging from one of the branches. Justin must have a younger sibling.

After beeping the horn, Justin came out the house wearing a white tshirt, with dark blue swim trunks. Damn.

"Glad you're coming." Matthew said when Justin got in.

"Didn't have much of a choice." Justin chuckled. He then turned and winked at me. "Hey Taylor."

This is going to be a long day....