Chapter 9

*Warning! This chapter has some violence and sexual content.*

My phone screen lit up, letting me know someone texted. I unlocked my phone to see a text from Andrew.

X: hey cutie, sorry about today. -Andrew

X: it's okay -Tatter

X: you wanna come over to my house 2morrow? -Andrew

X: I can after school. -Tatter

X: ok, good night sexy ;) -Andrew

I quickly texted back a good night before turning my phone off.

______________________________________

"A printed line with ruler-line markings that represent a unit of measurement, such as the kilometer or mile, is called a graphic scale." My teacher, Mr. Thompson, rambled on.

"Who can name the other two scales?" He asked.

I wasn't surprised when Natalie raised her hand to answer. Natalie was a genius in Earth Science, unlike me.

"A fractional scale and a verbal scale." She answered.

"So you wanna go to a pool party Saturday?" Nat asked me after class. "Whose party?" I asked. "Kyle's!" She squealed. Kyle was the captain of the football team, president of the school counsel, and Natalie's crush since freshman year.

"He invited you?" I asked. "Yes! And I need you to go with me." She said. "Okay, I'll go." I said.

"Thank you, thank you!" Natalie squealed, jumping up and down. "I gotta go, I'll text you later." I said. "Okay babes, be safe." She said, as I got in my car. "Byeee! Love you." I said out the window.

I already knew where to go from the directions Andrew texted me this morning. Couple minutes later I pulled up to a gravel road that wrapped around a lake, and ended at a huge log cabin. I parked in the empty spot next to Andrew's Camero.

I walked up to the door and rung the door bell. The door swung open to reveal Andrew, wearing sweat pants and a black shirt. A very tight, black shirt might I add.

"Hey, come in." He said, opening the door more to let me in.

The first thing I noticed when I came in was a huge, deer antler chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The whole inside of the house was gorgeous and made of wood. Wooden floors, wooden furniture, wooden everything.

I followed Andrew through a hallway, where we passed some pictures of him and his family.

We walked down a hallway til we came to a set of stairs leading downwards. I held on to the railing as we descended down the stairs. Once down stairs, Andrew flicked on a light to reveal a small movie theater. There was rows of couches in front of a huge flat screen tv.

"So I was thinking we could watch a movie." Andrew said behind me. "Yeah, this place is amazing." I said.

"Dad always wanted a movie theater." He said. We headed over to a huge glass case, full of dvds. "How about the best of me?" He asked, pulling it out. "Sure." I said walking over to one of the couches.

After Andrew put the movie in, he came over and sat right next to me. I pulled my legs up and cuddled into Andrew's side, while he wrapped his arm around me.

Halfway through the movie Andrew started to kiss my neck. Slowly moving up my neck to my jaw before smashing his lips to mine. I kissed him back just as hungrily before he bit my lip, making me gasp. Giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth, making me moan into the kiss.

Next thing you know im on his lap, while he sucks on my neck. He moved his hands up my thigh to the hem of my shirt, lifting it up a little.

Realizing where this is going I pulled away, only to have him grip my waist. He put one hand behind my head and brought my lips back to his. I tried to push his chest, but he just kept trying to kiss me.

He started to yank my shirt up while I tried to keep it down. "Andrew stop!" I yelled at him.

He didn't answer me as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I tried to kick him as I yelled for help, "Andrew, please stop. Help! Somebody help!"

"Nobody's home so there is no use in yelling." He said, sounding different. Oh my god he is going to rape me. I couldn't help but start to cry at the thought of Andrew forcefully taking my virginity. We were now upstairs, probably heading to his bedroom.

I couldn't see exactly where he was headed cause I was facing the back.

Andrew stopped walking and opened a door. We entered a room that had blinding white walls. Suddenly I was thrown off his shoulder onto a bed. Andrew closed the door before walking towards me, as I scooted back until my head hit the wall. "Andrew, please don't!" I cried. He cocked his head to the side as he walked closer to me. He reached over the bed and grapped my ankles, pulling me towards him.

He got on top of me and straddled my waist. One of his hands was holding my wrist above my head, while his other hand cupped my cheek. "Take your shirt off." He said, removing his hand from my wrist.

"No." I said.

He brought his hand back and slapped me in the face. The slap hurt like a bitch, making my cheek sting. "Do it." He growled.

"No, you fucking psycho! Get the fuck off me!" I yelled at him. My cheek felt like it was burning from his second slap across my face. He must of figured out that I wasn't going to willing take my shirt off, because he grapped my collar and pulled. Causing the shirt to rip right down the middle, exposing my bra.

"Help! Somebody please!" I yelled again. Only to be answered by another slap in the face my Andrew.

Andrew held my wrist above my head, while kissing down the valley of my breasts. Suddenly Andrew was yanked away from me. I looked up to see Justin punching Andrew in the face repeatedly. "Justin stop!" I yelled.

Tears streamed down my eyes as I sobbed. Justin threw Andrew to the ground before coming over to me. He wrapped his arms around me as I cried.

"Taylor, did he hurt you?" He asked.

"Yes, h-he tried, tried to rape me." I chocked out. Justin pulled away from me long enough to take of his shirt and put it on me, then scooping me up and heading out the door.