Chapter 5

~Saturday~

I glanced down to see her biting her bottom lip. God I wish I could bite that lip. I leaned down closer to her face, wanting to taste her lips. I brought my hands up to cup her face then, she did the unexpected. she.....pushed.....me.......away

~one hour earlier~

*Taylor's POV*

"Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out." I chanted to myself as I waited for Andrew to pick me up. Tonight was the night of the party and I was nervous as hell. I did a quick check list of my outfit.

1. Bra & undies? Check
2. Dress? Check
3. Shoes? Check
4. Hair & makeup? Check

Couple minutes later an all to familiar yellow Camero pulled up. Andrew got out of the driver's side and I swear my heart stopped.

He had a casual blue shirt on with dark faded jeans, and a leather jacket. His blonde hair looked messy from him running his hands through it. "You done checking me out?" Andrew asked, bringing me out of my thoughts. "No, could you turn around for me?" I asked smirking.

He looked at me to see if I was serious or not before turning around. Giving me an amazing view of his ass. "Okay, now we can go." I said satisfied.

When we got to the house people were already passed out in the lawn. Loud music and the smell of alcohol hit me as we made our way up to the door. Inside was half naked girls dancing on tables and couples making out on couches. Andrew pulled me through the house until we entered a huge kitchen.

The first thing I noticed was two gorgeous guys with curly brown hair leaning up against the counter. The guy on the right had a blonde girl with very short shorts and a pink bikini top on, drapped over him. The one on the left was doing shots with some other guys.

"What's up Brandon?" Andrew called to one on the right. "Andrew! What's up dude?" The one on the right asked. That's when I noticed something about the two boys.....they were twins. "It's nice to meet you Taylor." Someone said. I looked up to see the one Andrew called Brandon staring at me.

"Oh, yes it's nice to meet you too...Brandon." I greeted back. That was embarrassing. Brandon looked me up and down with hungry eyes before he looked back to his brother.

"Nash! Get over here!" Brandon shouted to his brother. Nash came over with the blonde that was once drapped over Brandon. Nash looked at me with a smile, while the girl glared at me.

"Hi, im Nash. And you are?" Nash asked me, smiling.

"Taylor." I smiled back

"It's nice to meet you Taylor." He said seductively. You could tell these brothers were grade A players.

Suddenly blondie screamed, "Justin baby!" Justin?

I turned around to see Justin walking towards our group. He walked right pass me to give Brandon and Nash a man hug. The blonde girl unattached herself from Nash and walked over to Justin, swaying her hips back and forth. When she got to him she practically clung to him like a second skin.

"Hey Justin have you met Taylor?" Nash asked him. Justin looked over the group before his eyes landed on me.

His eyes seemed to widen before he masked it quickly. "Nope." He said coldly. Ouch.

I leaned closer to Andrew to ask him where the bathroom was. "Upstairs, first door on the left." He said. I gave him a small smile before heading towards the stairs.

*Justin's POV*

Taylor....is here.......with Andrew....WTF?!

I watched Taylor as she leaned over towards Andrew and whisper something to him. He smiled at her and whispered something back. She then turned around and disappeared in the crowd.

"Hey baby wanna ditch this party?" Amy asked me while twirling her hair around her finger. Does she think that's cute? "Nah, I'm going to find Brittany." I said while pulling my arm out of her grip. I followed the path Taylor took through the crowd til I came to a staircase. She must of went to the bathroom. I quickly made my way up the stairs and down the hallway til I came to the bathroom. The door was closed indicating someone was in there.

I knocked on the door to make sure it was Taylor inside. "One minute." I heard Taylor say behind the door.

Couple seconds later the door opened to reveal Taylor in all her beauty.

I quickly pushed her back inside the bathroom and locked the door. "What the hell are you doing?" She yelled at me. "What are you doing here with him?" I yelled back. She didn't answer me, instead she was staring at my lips.

I glanced down to see her biting her bottom lip. God I wish I could bite that lip. I leaned down closer to her face, wanting to taste her lips. I brought my hands up to cup her face then, she did the unexpected.
She.......pushed.......me........away.

*Taylor's POV*

He leaned down closer to me and cupped my face. Why does he keep playing games with me? Fed up with his games I pushed him away. He didn't try to stop me as I walked past him and out the bathroom. Once downstairs I quickly found Andrew and told him I didn't feel to good.

He said goodbye to the twins before escorting me to his car.

"I hope you feel better, maybe next time we can go on a real first date." Andrew said once we got to my house. "I'd like that, thanks for tonight though." I said as I got out the car. "Bye beautiful!" He yelled one last time before driving away.

Why did I push Justin away?