I. Seniors

Hi!! this is bellyhamada so previously my username in wattpad was vanillafly1899. That username was created since 2012 or created my watt account last 2012.

Alright Im gonna stop talking now cuz' I know you don't care hahaha.

Note: The school settings or the school tradition here will be both related at the schools at Japan and America. I will apply it in all of the chapters

Thanks for reading this story :* xoxo

(•--•)

Hiro's POV

"Hiro!! I don't hate you!" "Really!? then what!?" "I really really lo- tititit tititit tititit.

I slowly opened my eyes and I was my facing my alarm clock looking at the time 6:45 a.m.

I really hate it when someone tries to ruin my beauty sleep Who the fuck set my alarm at six fortyfive!? ugh. Aunt Cass.

I burried my face at my pillow and trying to sleep again I wish I could marry my bed

The door creaked "Hiro, get up already sweetie, first day of school you can't be late, the breakfast is ready downstairs okay?" Aunt cass said politely. Aunt Cass is the only family I have, I lost my parents when I was three, they died in a fire at our house, luckily Aunt Cass was taking care of me at her house where I am living right now, but that wasn't lucky at all. But I still got luck after all, I have aunt Cass and she really treated me like her real son and I thought of her as my mom. Well, everybody deserves an imperfect life.

I stood up from my bed and my head feels a little heavy. I head to the bathroom to have a bath but first I need to look in the mirror at the sink.

I smiled at my reflection, trying to feel happy even if I'm not happy at all, so I can be hyped up at school "Ok Hiro, It's time to get ready for school, Senior year is waiting for you and after that graduation!!".

After I took a warm bath I put on my school uniform. My black long sleeve polo with a close neck and my black slacks. After getting ready I get my bag at my table and headed downstairs.

I saw a five layers of pancakes with butter on top and drizzled with maple syrup at the table which is my favorite.

"Good Morning honey, It's your first day of school you need to be energetic that's why I served your favorite breakfast" Aunt Cass said. "Thanks aunt Cass, Is the cafe already open?" "Oh yes, why?" "Honey Lemon missed your cupcakes, she asked me to bring her some of it" I said and I started to eat my breakfast "Sure no problem" She said and I nodded in response.

After finishing my breakfast I hugged aunt Cass and headed downstairs at the cafe. Few people were at the cafe, some of them are reading news paper and other one is talking to her phone and etsetera, I don't care about them. I grabbed four cupcakes and put it on a cute box, because Honey loves cute things of course. I headed outside and rode a cable car and headed to school.

I was walking infront of the school gate with many students. As usual, every first day here at school is like this. I saw our school name on top of the gate again which says San Fransokyo High.

As soon as I entered the school I headed at the board which where I can see my section and classmate. I saw a lot of students and I knew that was where I was going.

I pushed people infront of my way because I don't want to get irritated by humans at this morning. I shoved them, pushed them, yell at them and finally I saw the bulletin board

I seached for my name and and the name of my friends. "Yes!!" I said loudly. I saw my name and the three of us were still classmates, our class is 3-A which made me happy.

I got out of the lot of students and gasped for air. Suddenly someone just hugged me on my back.

"Hiro!!! OMG I missed you so much!!" Honey Lemon said and I removed myself from her hug. "OMG Honey!! I missed you too!" I said and I hugged her back tightly.

"I'm so happy that we three are still classmates!!" Honey said cheerfully "I know right!? It's like we three musn't separate!" I said in a girly manner. "Hey have you seen Gogo yet?" I asked Honey lemon "No I haven't, I guess she woke up late again" Honey replied "Hey can we go to our room? I really feel Irritated with this lots of students" I said and rolled my eyes. Honey smiled and laugh a little at me "You haven't change Hiro, that's the good thing in you, you're just being who you are" I smiled at Honey like a little kid "Oh thank you Honey, you're so sweet, so come on, let's head to our room" I grabbed her hand and headed to the stairs because our room is on the fourth floor.

Honey and I reached our room. We came in and we saw our former classmates last year. I think our section didn't dissolve, well this is the class for intelligent students.

Honey suddenly ran into someone and it was Gogo. "Omg Gogo you're so early!! I miss you!" Honey said aloud and hugged Gogo. I was gonna head to Honey and Gogo but Fred blocked me "Oh hey Hiro!! My man! How's it going?" Fred said in a cool kid manner. I smiled at him "Fine as always" I said "Are you still planning to go on top of your top?" I laughed of what fred said but he meant that as a joke. "Of course!!" "Well kid, be careful, because I heard that we have a new classmate that has higher grades than you" I cringed when I heard what Fred said. So someones trying to steal the spotlight huh? I don't think if you can beat me "What's his name?" I asked. Fred shrugged and I nodded in response. I continued walking at Honey and Gogo's direction.

"Hey Hiro you seemed a little worried, is there any problem?" Gogo asked "Well, I'm a bit worried because we have a new classmate, and you know me right? I don't want something stolen from me" I said "A new student? and what will he steal from you?" "Fred said that he's grades are higher than mine and it makes me go anxious about it which I wasn't supposed to because I know I'm still greater than him" I said confidently "Don't worry about it, No one will beat you, because Honey and I will beat him first and you'll still gonna be on top" Gogo said and smiled widely at me "Awww you're so sweet, thank you I missed you so much Gogo!" I said and hugged her "I missed you too nitwit!"

The homeroom teacher suddenly came in and we all headed to our tables.

"Goodmorning everyone!" The teacher said

We all stood up "Goodmorning Ma'am"

"My name is Ms. Eliah Steinfield you can call me Ms. Lia or Ma'am Lia, you can take your seats now"

"Thank you Ma'am!" everybody said

"So students, I'll be your homeroon teacher and I'll also be your teacher in Science" She said while writing something on the board.

Suddenly a tall guy appeared in the front door. He has a raven black hair and a chocolate brown eyes. I think he's handsome, I like his raven black hair.

(•--•)

Chapter one done!! so guys thanks again for those who read my Tadashi x Reader story. I've changed my format of writing by the way and also It's already two in the morning and my class will start at seven and I don't care. So I'll be updating anytime and anydate. What can you say about my new story? just comment and vote oke? lovelots.

~bellyhamada