XXXII. Sports Fest

The day before the Sports Fest

Hiro's POV

"You're class is in charge of the banners and Hiro will divided you into groups" Miss Lia said. I sighed deeply. This will be a pain again, a lot of things that I have to do, divide the groups, assign them, check on their duties if they're doing it right, this is just so not my thing, Miss Lia really trust me on this and I don't know why.

"Hiro, I'll go to the faculty room and I'll leave it all up to you" And the she left.

I stood up in front of them and sighed deeply "Same groupings just like what we did last Halloween activity, I'll divide you into four groups and each group must put 1 to 3 banners along here at the center field, the things you needed is at beside the stage and yeah! Let's start" The whole class started to work. The colorful banners and the colorful strings and also the ladders is what they get. I was about to get a ladder that's taller than me but then Tadashi shoved me away and grabbed it.

"That's heavy, you can't even lift a pen to write" He said and smiled at me.

"Shut up!" I rolled my eyes at him.

I helped Honey and Gogo on the boxes "Hiro, do you remember when you and Tadashi got locked up?" Honey asked.

"Oh yeah, you two are great at setting up"

Honey and Gogo laughed at my sarcasm "But at least that's an unforgettable memory because me and Honey have the feeling that you and Tadashi will end up together" Gogo said.

I smiled at them "Don't get your hopes up"

"Oh we're not hoping, because we know it's really going to happen" Honey said grinning at me.

"Shut. UP" I said emphasizing the up word and the two girls just laughed at me.

I groaned and headed to where Tadashi is, I know these two will think of something, I'm just going to help Tadashi for a few minutes and then I'll help the others but I know the two will think that I'm flirting with him.

I placed the box on his side as he was fixing the ladder that he's going to use. He looked at me and smiled. I sighed deeply and blew my bangs off but the truth is my heart reacted on his smile.

"Hiro, I can do this, just help the others" He said. He opened the box that I gave to him and he took something "I'll just call someone to place the other end of this string" I nodded in response.

I checked on the others and they are doing what they're told. Class A is better than I thought. For the whole one hour, all I did was to help the others and shout at someone who's not doing anything, by that my throat feels dry. I walked around the school and searched for vending machines. Our school kinda sucks because every vending machine inside our school is not working and sometimes it doesn't have anything inside of it. Luckily, I found a vending machine beside the baseball field. I put a coin inside and bought a mineral water. When I was about to leave the vending machine, Avery and her girls are blocking my way. Avery was standing in the middle, her arms crossed and looking at me from head to toe. I sighed deeply and rolled my eyes, I pushed her away and moved from them until suddenly Avery grabbed my arm and she made me face her. She was smirking like an idiot and I just laughed at her.

"What's your deal?" I asked her.

"Oh nothing, are you going to join the volleyball team?" She said in a mean girl manner.

I raised my eyebrow at her "What do you care?"

Avery said and she rolled her eyes "That's it" She nodded "I was just asking you and your being like this. I'm not mean to you but now you started it, and by that you have to be prepared on what's going to happen to you"