XXI. Thanksgiving

Hiro's POV

I didn't set my alarm because I know we don't have any classes Today.

I covered my whole body with my blanket because the temperature is getting lower and lower these days.

"Hiro! Sweetie!! Can you please wake up already and help me down here!?" Aunt Cass shouted from downstairs.

I removed my blanket and sighed deeply It's really good to stay on bed these days. I really can't wait for Christmas break.

Today is Thanksgiving that's why I will be doing a lot of house chores today. Changing the Table mats, wiping the unused plates from the cabinet, preparing the plates and others in the table and helping Aunt Cass on the other meals and also by coming over at my friends house. I have so many chores today because Aunt Cass invited the whole gang to come over.

Aunt Cass and I are a bit lonely last thanksgiving, We Invited my girls to come over but Honey and Gogo are going out of town that day, but somehow Aunt Cass and I managed not to feel lonely by playing on my xbox and it's really fun.

I rose up from my bed and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and after that I changed my clothes to a white thick sweater with a cat print that's puking rainbow and a pair of pajamas with a Winnie the Pooh print on it, so gayshit right!? And I love it.

I headed downstairs and saw Aunt Cass on the kitchen. She was mixing chicken wings on a bowl "Are you making spicy chicken wings?" I asked her.

She looked at me and smiled "Lots of it, and I also added honey cured fried chicken"

I sighed "And you're pairing it up with some beer!?"

"I would if you're already on your legal age"

"Seriously Aunt Cass, I think you've discovered so many things by watching Korean dramas" Since the first of week of November, Aunt Cass added Korean channels on our cable tv. Because her friends wanted her to try it and now she's going insane to it.

She smiled at me and winks "Yes you're right. Why don't you try it Hiro? Korean dramas are a stress reliever and also KPOP you know that right? Try listen to it, there are so many hot young Korean boys singing and dancing"

I groaned "Not my thing Aunt Cass, not my thing"

Aunt Cass served a plate with three chicken wings on the table.

"Here Honey taste it and tell me if it's okay".

I nodded and took a piece of chicken wing. I tasted it and it's fantastic. You can taste the spice and at the same time you can taste the sweet flavor.

"Aunt Cass. Why are you so great at making spicy chicken wings!?" I said happily

She smiled "Well, Your aunt is a pro at cooking"

"If you're planning to stand a chicken restaurant, do it. I think there would be a lot of customers" I said and took another bite.

"You think so? I guess I will start planning that after you go to college"

Aunt Cass reminded of going to college again. And I remember Honey and Gogo's reaction last time when I said to them that I will not go to college.

"Sweetie, if you're done eating, can you please prepare the table"

"Of course, I won't be doing anything today" I said and stood up.