XXIII. Group Study

Hiro's POV

Two weeks left until the semester exam and all of my classmates are getting ready while I'm sitting on my chair looking at them.

I already said the reason why I don't study.

Tadashi was reading a book beside and he seems busy.

Even if we turned to be friends, I still don't want my spotlight stolen from me.

"Hey Dashi" I said.

Tadashi was still reading on his book and I think he didn't heard me.

I kicked his table and the book that he's reading, fell.

I saw he's math book open and on top of it I saw a manga book.

I looked at Tadashi and he seems nervous like a kid watching porn and his mother caught him.

I took the manga and then I noticed that he's reading Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi.

I gasped and looked at him and he looked nervous.

I laughed at him.

"You don't know that I'm a huge fan of this manga" I said.

The nervous look on his face faded when he heard what I said.

Tadashi rubbed his nape and smiled sheepishly.

"I thought you're going to burst out laughing at me and tease me" He said.

I laughed a little "No, no. I was just a bit surprised because you're reading yaoi mangas"

"We-well Fred just let me tried reading it"

"Tell me if you and Fred are gay" I said raising an eyebrow at him while smiling.

"N-no we're just trying to read yaoi mangas and we ended up liking it because every yaoi manga has a good story"

"You're right every yaoi manga has a good story" I said.

"So. Which couple are you rooting for?"

"Takano and Ritsu Couple" He said and smiled.

I gasped again.

"I really love that couple, well obviously because they are the main couple"

"But their chemistry is really good. They match well"

"All of them match well" I said and smiled.

"So you think I'm studying right?" He said.

I rolled my eyes "Yeah. But I'm sorry for disturbing you. I'm just bored"

He chuckled "It's okay. I don't mind if it's you"

Butterflies suddenly twitched on my stomach and my cheeks feels burning.

An awkward silence suddenly came in the air while Tadashi and I are just looking at each other.

"Guys can we study lat-" I heard Honey's voice.

I snapped myself out from staring at him.

I didn't realize Tadashi has a chocolate hazel eye that you'll be captivated and feel like you're being trapped on it.

"What?" I looked away and turned my head at Honey's direction.

Her eyes were wide and her mouth was slightly opened.

I rolled my eyes "What Honey? What are you trying to say"

She snapped herself and shook her head "I uhm. Later let's go to the library and study there"