XVII. Hiro Potter

Hiro's POV

I can feel the heat of the sunlight striking through my face. I opened my eyes slowly and felt an arm holding tightly on my waist.

I turned to my left side and saw Clark, who was snoring beside me. With his arms on my waist holding me tightly.

"Hiro" He mumbled.

My eyes turned wider and felt a rush of blood to my cheeks.

I jumped out of my bed. Still, Clark was sleeping and it looks like he's enjoying it.

His brows suddenly furrowed "H-Hiro" He mumbled and sounded like a kid having a nightmare. Maybe I was killing him on his dream.

I smiled at him because he really looks cute while he's sleeping.

I rushed downstairs at the living room and Aunt Cass was watching a morning news.

"Good morning Aunt Cass!"

She turned her head at me and smiled "Good morning Sweetie! Is Clark having a good sleep?"

My eyes turned wider "You don't mind do you?" I smiled at her sheepishly

"Of course not! It's fine with me. I'm just asking if he's having a good sleep"

"Oh yes! He's even mumbling my na-" I suddenly stopped myself for spilling something, or else Aunt Cass will ask a few questions about it. "He's even mumbling while he's asleep" and then I let out a laugh.

I saw plenty of food prepared on the table. It's normal for me since Aunt Cass always cooks plenty every breakfast like I will starve for the whole day because that's what she always thinks.

I heard a few steps coming from my room and now the sound is about to reach the stair. Finally, he's awake.

I saw Clark on the living room. He's rubbing his nape. His eyes were a bit groggy, his hair was so messy and he look hot.

"Good morning Ms. Cass" He said

"Good morning Clark!"

"Sorry for intruding. I fell asleep last night"

"Oh no dear. It's okay! Breakfast is ready at the table. Hiro's waiting for you there."

Clark was looking at me. I smiled at him "Had a wonderful sleep?"

He returned the smile "Yeah. But I didn't expect that I would spend my night here"

"It's okay if you wanted to, Aunt Cass knows you and I are friends and I think she trusted you like she trusts Honey and Gogo". I took two strips of bacon and three layers of pancakes. Breakfast is heaven

He took out the chair beside me and sat on it "Really?"

I nodded "Yeah, now go have a feast"

He took a pancake and put and egg between it.

I was looking at him curiously.

He took a bite "Pancake sandwich! Haven't tried it before?"

"I haven't. Because the taste would be weird"

He shook his head "No it's not, it really tastes good. You should try it!!"

I looked at my plate and planning to do what Clark did because it looks like he's enjoying it.

I placed the bacon above the pancake and place another on top of it and now I made a pancake sandwich. I took like a hamburger. I tasted it.

I smiled at Clark "It's good"