XIII. Finding Hiro

Tadashi's POV

Honey Lemon, Gogo and I are about to leave the classroom.

I headed to Fred's table and he's packing things.

"Fred?" I asked him

"Yes bro?"

"Do you and Wasabi mind if I go with Honey and Gogo today, because we really have to find someone"

"Oh yeah it's fine with us, we forgot to tell you earlier that we both have club meetings today"

"Okay, we're good. I have to go. See you tomorrow" I said while I'm about to go outside of the classroom.

Honey and Gogo are waiting on the hallway corners.

"So do you know where did Hiro have been gone at this time?" I asked them

"Let's go to the library first. Hiro really loves to sleep there" Honey said.

I laughed "Oh I thought Hiro loves to study there"

"Yeah, but mostly he really loves to sleep there" Honey added.

We three headed to the school library at the ground floor. We opened the door. The whole big room is very quiet. Whispers and the sound of paper that is turning to a next page are the only sound the you can hear inside.

"Let's split up so we can find him easily" Gogo said. We all nodded in agree.

I will find him on the book shelves" I said.

"Sure" the two girls said.

I headed at the book shelves. I looked at every people in there. The people searching for books. Some are kissing. What the heck!?. Well maybe it's normal here. I searched for Hiro in all of the rows of the book shelves but I still didn't find him.

I returned to the place where we three separate ways. Gogo and Honey is already there.

"I can't find him" We all said in Unison.

"Maybe Hiro's not here" Gogo said

"Yeah but let us still find him" Honey replied.

We three headed outside of the library.

"So where could we find him next?" I asked them

"I really don't know why do we need to find him, he's angry at us! all of us!" Gogo complained

"Gogo, even if he's angry with us we still need to find him, he's our best friend no matter what happens" Honey said.

"But what if Hiro already headed home? or maybe after the first subject he already left school?"

"Hiro won't do that. He's so conscious about his class attendance, he doesn't even want to get a B on it. But yeah you're right. Maybe he already left school right now because classes has ended" Honey said in defeat.

"See I told you, and he really doesn't want to see us"

"But. We still need to find him!"

Gogo whined "Fine!. but where!?"

"To the place where we three eat our bentos. The rooftop"

Hiro's POV

I opened my eyes slowly. I can feel the wind blowing in my face. The sun is brightly oranged in it's about to set.

I feel a head on my shoulders. I turned my head at it. Clarks head is still leaning on my shoulder and he's on a deep sleep. I checked my watch and it's already 3:44 p.m. Shit!. have we been sleeping for a couple of hours!? Shit! have I attended my classes?!. Then I remember earlier that we both fell asleep.