II. The New Guy

"Oh are you the new student?" Miss Lia said to the guy with the raven hair.

New student?, wait is he the one that Fred was talking about?!

"Yes Ma'am!" The guy said

"Oh welcome to San Fransokyo High. Can you please introduce yourself to us?, infront of your new classmates!" The new guy nodded and stand infront of us

"I-uh m-my name is Tadashi Hamada, you can call me Tadashi, I'm 18 and I came from San Fransokyo Science School, n-nice to meet you all" He said and rubbed his nape and let out a little smile.

What the fuck!? We have the same surname?!! So Fred was right. Only intelligent students can go to science school. I also really thought I was the only one who has the hamada surname here in the school but not anymore.

My heart was beating faster because I was really threatened of this new guy and we have the surname and it pissed me off.

"Hello, Tadashi uhm you can sit beside Hiro Hamada or should I say our most intelligent student" Miss Lia said and pointed at me.

Seriously Miss Lia?! Are you insane?! Now my morning is fucked up.

I was sitted at the last row and at the left corner where I was beside the window, Honey Lemon was sitted in front of me and Gogo was on her right. Tadashi was walking at my direction. He's looking at me with his chocolate brown eyes. Can you please stop looking at me like that?! It irritates me ugh.

He put his bag on the table and he was sitted at my right.

I looked at him with a deadly glare. He looked back at me and he let out a weak smile at me. I got irritated and I rolled my eyes at him.

He held out his hand and offered me a hand shake.

"Hi I'm Tadashi" he said while letting out his hand for a hand shake.

I smiled at him sarcastically. "Yeah I know and I don't care, and I'm not up for a hand shake sorry" I said then he put down his hand and He nodded

"You're Hiro right? Hiro Hamada?" He asked.

"Yuh" I said, not looking at him.

"Are you a relative?"

I laughed at him "of course not! It just happen that we have the same surname. I thought you were smarter than that"

"Oh sorry, I'm just asking after all, I hope you aren't bothered" he said while rubbing his nape

"Yeah I was bothered so it's better for you to shut your mouth" I said and raised my eyebrow at him.

He looked away at me and he's still rubbing his nape.

It annoys me when he's rubbing his nape ugh I hate him

"Oh by the way Tadashi, try not to compete with me" I said to him and smiled.

"No I won't and why would I?" He asked.

"No I'm just warning you" I said and smiled while I'm looking away.

(•--•)

Chapter two done!!! By the way I do not own the picture in the cover I just found it on instagram. But I'm not claiming it, ctto!! So what can you say about the story? Just comment and also dont forget to vote!!

~bellyhamada