XVIII. Reunited

Hiro's POV

It's been a week since the Halloween activity. Well it's our last. But it turned out fine.

Last week I've been planning to fix things with my main girls. But I can't because I'm always trusting my brain for this kind of things and now my pride is always there whenever I'm planning. I always said to myself they hurt you and replaced you and now you're planning to fix things with them!? .

Right now I still can't. I really need someone's advice if this decision is right. It's my first time encountering this kind of decision because whenever I'm deciding it's really fast and I know the right thing to choose. I'm having a hard time, because I don't which to follow, my heart or my brain?

Science class has ended. The group already left the room. Which it always hurts Me. Seeing my main girls so happy while I'm alone with Clark and literally alone every Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I headed upstairs to the rooftop because that's the place where me and Clark always eat our lunch. Well my lunch to be exact.

I opened the door and I didn't see Clark. Suddenly I heard someone snoring behind me. I turned my head to it and saw Clark leaning on the wall beside the rooftop door sleeping and snoring.

I laughed and took out my phone. I moved my phone closer to his face and took a picture of him.

Clark suddenly opened his eyes. He looked at me and reacted and he was shocked.

"Shit Hiro, I thought It's my professor! You scared me!" He said and his look were furious.

I laughed at him "Do I look like an old person to you!? Or maybe you're having a bad dream about your professor chasing you"

Clark rolled his eyes at me "If you would've waken me up"

"And now you're awake" I sat on the right side of Clark.

"Hey I have a surprise for you" I said while I'm removing the cloth covering my lunch box.

"What is it?"

Clark saw a two bento box on my hand and his face started to reveal a smile.

"Aunt Cass made bento for you!!" I handed the other box. He's looking at it and he's smiling widely.

"Th-thank you no one ever gave a bento to me in my whole life"

"Weeeell, I made it"

His grin suddenly turned more wider "Hiro, do you like me?"

"I know that if a person gave someone a bento it means he or she likes you. I don't have any feelings towards you, but I'm aware that you like me".

His smile suddenly drifted off

I leaned closer to him "I'm sorry Clark!"

He let out a weak smile "It's okay Hiro, I understand"

"A true friend understands" I hugged him

We already finished our lunch and we still got more time.

My head was lying on Clark's thigh. I can see the sky and the clouds covering the sun. Clark was looking straight while he's brushing my hair.

"Is something bothering you Clark?"

He looked at me "Nothing's bothering me, I'm just cherishing moments with you"

My eyes turned wide "Are you going to die?"

He narrowed his eyes "No I'm not. Cherishing moments with you doesn't mean I'm going to die. I just don't wanted this kind of things to last"