XI. Friendship Over

Hiro's POV

The movie was over. Clark and I headed to starbucks at the mall.

We sat at table near the door.

Clark stood up "What do you want? My treat" He asked.

"Caramel Frappuccino" I said to him. He nodded and headed at the counter.

While I was waiting for Clark. I opened my phone.

I saw 25 unread messages and 16 missed calls from honey and 6 unread messages and 10 missed calls from Gogo.

They even get bothered to be worried about me.

I opened Honey Lemon's message.

Text 1
*Hiro, where are you? we've been searching for you all over the mall*
Text 2
*Hiro, I hope you're not upset because of what I said earlier. I care because you're my bestfriend. I'm sorry, we're sorry Hiro*
Text 3
*Also about what happened earlier, Tadashi really wanted to say sorry to you but you just suddenly left*

I didn't noticed that tears were already streaming down on my cheeks while I'm reading Honey's messages.

I guess right now, I don't have to be with them. I just really don't want to let my guard down on others even on my bestfriends. And they can't really understand my anger towards to that damn Tadashi.

Clark was standing infront of me while holding out a tray.

I remembered about what happened earlier.

"Hey, why are you crying?" He asked while he's placing the drinks on our table

I wiped the tears off of my face immediately "N-no, It's nothing" I said.

"Right now is the good time to tell me about it" He said and sat down.

"Why do I have to tell you? We're not even close" I said.

Clark smiled a little "Hey remember last time at the rooftop?, I told you the story of my life, and that means I already consider you as my friend, and we're close, look we're few inches apart" He said.

I laughed a little at the last part he said "Is that a joke?"

"No maybe yes" He said.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Now Hiro, you can tell me the reason why you're sad" He said.

I sighed deeply.

"Earlier, my best friends and I are hanging out, we bought clothes, and oh let's just skip this part. We three headed at a burger restaurant. The guy who took our orders was the guy that I really really hate, he's so kind to me, but me, I'm so cruel to him. My best friends doesn't understand why I really hate his whole existence. The reason why I hate him because, he always stole my spotlight and always making me look like a loser in front of everyone. Earlier he spilled an iced tea on my shirt at the restaurant which is really not a good thing. I got really angry because of embrassment so I leave the restaurant without my friends, and they searched for me earlier. But I decided to avoid them so they can understand the true meaning of my hatred towards that guy" I said and sighed deeply again.

"Can you tell me the name of that guy? But I know your friends, I saw you three together at school sometimes" He said.

"I don't want to say his name, but he's a new student at school" I said.

Clark nodded "So this new student is stealing your spotlight? So it means he's smarter than you?" He asked.

"Yes but No, he's not smarter than me, everyone just wanted a new smart kid in school, and there are a few teachers who hates my bitchy attitude" I said.

"Well everybody knows that, but to be honest a few teacher hates you, they want you to fail, that's what I heard in the faculty room last time" He said and took a sip on his drink.

"Yeah, yeah I already know that, I really don't give a damn about them hating me, all I know is that I'm doing my best at school and always standing out" I said.

"I have to ask you about this, do you even have friends? Because lately you're always coming with me or sometimes we're crossing paths" I added.

"I don't have any and I know that you know the reason why" He said

"No I don't, I told you that I didn't heard stories or rumors on the lower class, just class A and B" I said.

"What?! Even the students on your class knows about my rumors at school" He said.

"Then what is it?" I asked

"You'll heard it from the others, I just really don't want to talk about it my self" he said.

I nodded in response "Okay, if that's what you want"

(•--•)/\(•--•)

A few hours passed, Clark and I talked about the movie we watched and other nonsense things just to buy some time.

It's already dark outside and we both decided to go home.

We both exited the mall.

The stars and the moon are already up in the sky and you can see headlights from different vehicles.

"Hey Clark, see you at school tomorrow, I'm gonna ride a cable car, you?" I asked him.

"I'm not gonna ride a cable car but let me take you home" He said.

My heart beated fast when I heard what he said.

"C-can you please stop treating me like your girlfriend or something, I'm not a girl also not a kid, even earlier at starbucks we acted like we're in a relationship" I said I guess I can't control my Regina George atittude.

Clark smiled widely "I-is that what you think?" He said.

I rolled my eyes at him. I walked away and headed to the cable car stop.

While I was about to go, Clark grabbed my forearm.

"Wait!! Okay if that's what you think, It's fine with me, but we still haven't exchanged numbers" he said and let out his phone.

I blew my bangs off. I grabbed his phone and typed my number.

I gave my phone to him in exchange.

After we exchanged numbers. I saw his name on my phone contacts Clark Smith.

"Just Hiro?" He Asked while his looking at his phone.

"Yeah. You already know my last name. I have to go. Bye!!" I said and walked faster. Luckily I saw cable car stopped a few steps from the mall.

While I was sitting at the cable car. My phone suddenly vibrated.

I put it out and opened it.

I saw Clark's text message.

*Hey, uhm Hi? Hahaha I just wanted to say. Thank you for today. That's all *.

I felt weird of what he said. Maybe he just wanted me to be his friend. I don't have any friends right. Maybe we should both hang out sometimes.

(•--•)

Yay for chapter eleven!!.

Is Clark being clingy to hiro? Hahaha oh well. Just continue reading the story and you'll find out. I'll be updating shortly. If ever.

Please don't forget to comment and vote

~bellyhamada