III. I Like Him But He Hates Me

Tadashi's POV

I'm sitting here at the last row where on my left was Hiro Hamada. I'm so nervous what will happen to me this day because before I go to school I thought my first day here at SFH would be fucked up and, It really is, I already fucked and I made someone hate me and It happens to be Hiro Hamada. He's so adorable and I really want to be his friend because I kinda like him, but he hates me and I don't know why.

Miss Lia was writing our class schedule at the board and after that she said things about the school rules.

"About your seating arrangement, I guess that would be permanent until the end of the school year". Miss Lia announced.

Hiro stood up "What?! Are you serious ma'am?!" He complained to miss Lia and he's very angry right now.

Maybe it's because he doesn't want me to be his seatmate. Ugh!. Now he really hates me

"Yes, Hiro. You can't do anything about it because it's my decision. But if you want to disobey it, you can go to other class. Now you can sit down if you want to obey" miss Lia said with a calm manner.

Hiro gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. He inhaled deeply and sit down.

"Very well Hiro". The bell rang "Okay it's break time" miss Lia stood up and headed outside.

I stood up and about to head outside to. Suddenly, someone blocked my way. A guy with a freaky beanie on his blonde hair and a long face and beside of him was a big guy with a red headband on his curly black hair.

"So you must be Tadashi huh?" The guy with the beanie said in a cool manner.

"Y-yes" I responded

"Nice to meet you, the name's Fred and this one is Wasabi" he said. The big guy waved at me and smiled.

"N-nice to meet you!" I said "A-are you going to the cafeteria?" I really don't know why I'm stuttering, maybe it's because I don't want them to hate me too.

"Hey dude, why are you stuttering? Are you nervous?! Relax we're not gonna eat you, Wasabi and I are cool kids, right Wasabi?" Fred said and Wasabi nodded at his question.

"Yeah you can come with us" Wasabi said. And after that we headed to the cafeteria.

Hiro's POV

"Ugh I hate this day!!!" I shouted when I saw Tadashi headed outside.

Gogo and Honey faced me while they're sitting on their chairs.

"Yeah Hiro, and the way you reacted when miss Lia announced that our seating arrangement would be permanent!" Gogo said with a concern on her voice.

"Hiro do you have a problem with it?!" Honey Lemon asked

I rolled my eyes at them "Yes I have!!! And I guess my high school life is already ruined!!"

"Why would that happen? We just started our first day!!" Honey Lemon said.

"Well It's because of the seating arrangement. The new guy happened to sit beside me and he's a real threat to me!!" I said out loud and our other classmates looked at our direction. I raised an eyebrow at them and they looked away.

"Do you hate him already? he's just new here. And why is he a threat to you?" Gogo asked

"He came from a science school and that kind of school are for intelligent students, you don't know that girls?!" I replied

"Of course we know!!! and again we know that you can still stay on top!! You're the kind of a person that beats all of his enemies and doesn't give up!" Honey said.

"We will see who's the greatest one" I said and narrowed my eyes.

I picked the cupcake box under my chair. I really don't know why Honey didn't notice this earlier.

"Honey, I forgot to give this to you!" I said while holding it

Honey Lemon grabbed the box from my hand and started acting like a little kid.

"OMG Hiro!! I Love you so much! You didn't forget about these. Thank you!!" Honey said and opened the box of cupcakes. She smelled it and smiled

"Oh really miss Cass' cupcakes!!" She said and munched some of the cupcakes.

"They're freshly baked when I got earlier, so you owe me 3 dollars" I said and grinned at her.

Honey stopped chewing and a sadness came out of her face. She swallowed the cupcake in her mouth "Why Hiro?! I'm your best friend and this should be your treat and I said it to you yesterday"

I laughed at Honey "I'm just joking you know?" I said.

Honey rolled her eyes at me "Whatever Hiro!! I hate you"

I smiled at Honey "Well I hate you too" I said sarcastically.

"You can get shome too guysh!" Honey said while there's a cupcake on her mouth.

"No, thanks honey! Not in the mood to eat sweets right now" Gogo said while she's looking at the window.

"By the way girls, aunt Cass wants to see you two at the cafe later after our class dimissed" I said and the two nodded.

(•--•)

I think this is a short chapter!! Hahaha anyways thank you for reading this. Don't forget to comment and vote

~bellyhamada