X. Girls Day Out

Hiro's POV

It's a fucking sunday. Honey, Gogo and I are at the Mall.

Gogo and I are sitting on a couch inside some apparell store, while Honey is walking through the maze of racks

"Honey, we've all been here at the same shop, it's just like we're just going in circles" I said bluntly but deep inside I'm really tired and a bit irritated. Well most of the times whenever we three have a girls day out.

Gogo was just emotionless, chewing her bubblegum as always and looking around. It seems like she's not bothered by it.

"Hey Gogo!!, aren't you tired?" I asked her while she's looking around at the store

She looked at my direction and her face was still flat.

She popped her bubblegum. "Of course, yes!! I'm really tired that's why we sat here so we can still have more energy because later we will go the arcade" she said bluntly, really blunt.

Gogo really like to go to the arcade because she's always wanted to play all of the racing games.

"Did you even really reached maturity?" I asked her while I raised an eyebrow.

She blew her bangs with purple streaks. "And again. Of course yes! Is there any age limit for me to play those kind of games? I just really like car racing games, there's nothing wrong with it" She said and this time her face was not flat anymore, she finally narrowed her eyes.

"Ok" was my only reply and paid my attention to Honey who's now at the cashier paying for the clothes she bought.

The cashier lady gave her a two paper bags. She get the bag to the lady and headed to our direction.

Finally she already bought something.

Honey smiled at us. "So where are we going next?" She said.

"To the arcade!" Gogo said.

I rolled my eyes at them. Suddenly my stomach growls.

"Can we just eat first, we didn't had lunch yet" I said.

Honey and Gogo smiled while touching their tummy "Yes!!" They said in unison.

"My pick!!" I said as the two nodded. "Let's go to the burger restaurant!"

(•--•)/\(•--•)

The three of us found a vacant seat beside the glass window.

I was looking at the window where I can see a lot of people walking.

I saw on my peripheral vision that someone was standing beside our table. "Hi Honey, Hi Gogo, Hi H-hiro, can I take your orders?" I cringed when I heard a familiar deep voice.

I turned my head to the person who was taking our order. Unfortunately I saw Tadashi. Holding out a memo pad and a pen. He's wearing the same clothes like the staffs at the restaurant and a black apron on his waist and also a black cap on his head. Making him look more, Attractive?.

I smiled at him. I looked at the menu on our table. "Uhm three cheese burgers and a fries, please" I said.

He smiled at me and wrote something on his memo pad "Please wait for your order" He said and headed at the staff room in the restaurant that we're in.

Did I just smiled at him?! And said my order without saying aggressive words to him, because that's what I always did whenever I saw him.

I looked at Honey and Gogo who's grinning evily.