XXIX. College Plans

Hiro's POV

As soon as I got home, Aunt Cass was sitting at the sofa watching her shows. I remember that we will talk about my plans in college later.

I changed my school uniform into my regular clothes, wearing my red sweater and my khaki shorts together with the cute socks that Gogo gave me last Christmas.

I made tea for Aunt Cass and for myself because it looks like Aunt Cass is a bit stressed, maybe she had a problem again at the café.

I put the mugs on the small table in front of us and I sat next to her.

"Are you okay Aunt Cass?" I asked her while looking at the TV.

"I don't know sweetie, I just- Nothing" she said. Aunt Cass doesn't sound like the usual her, her cheerful sound of saying sweetie to me.

I looked at her and her face looks sad and worried "What? What is it?"

She shook her head "If I told you, I don't think you can handle it"

I felt something weird on what she said. If she told me that, I won't handle it? What could it be? I was really curious but I think it's not the right time to be curious about it.

"I know you're stressed, I want to tell you something too but it will just be added on your stress"

Aunt Cass looked at me "What? It's okay sweetie"

I closed my eyes and sighed deeply "I won't be going to college"

Aunt Cass let out a little gasp, she's too tired for over reacting "Why?" She said and I can tell that she was shocked.

I sighed deeply for the second time and I started to explain "I'm still young for college and I still don't have any ambition, like I'm still not dreaming yet. Kids that are younger than me are better than me, because at their young age, they already have a dream, like to be a doctor, to be a teacher, to be a dentist and many more things that they want to be when they grow up, but me, since I was young, I never think of something like that. I don't know why, you raised me well, I'm a gifted kid, but I don't know the reason why"

Aunt Cass sighed and smiled weakly "I understand Hiro, maybe you're still not in the stage to think of something like that, to be honest it's weird because when you were little I always ask you what would you be when you grow up and your response is you're just looking down at the ground rubbing your hands, but I didn't expect that my wonderful nephew is gifted with knowledge and intelligence. You don't have to worry if you still don't have any dream or what would be your major in your college because I know you're better than that"

I somehow hate Aunt Cass because she always spoils me that's why I'm a spoiled brat, I wasn't brat when I was young, I just turned out to be when I was ten. But now I feel relieved, I thought she would hate it and she'll be stressing it out a lot.

I smiled at her and hugged her "Thank you Aunt Cass, I love you"

She ruffled my hair and kissed my cheeks "I love you too"

The whole evening, Aunt Cass and I had a Korean drama marathon, like the usual thing we always do.

----(•--•)----

Hey guys, about the sports fest I don't know what sport will fit in the image of Tadashi, and I'm choosing between basketball and baseball and also soccer, which sport is the best for Tadashi? Tell me in the comments section guys. It will help me a lot, and spoiler, the next chapter will be the sports fest. I think Tadashi wearing a basketball jersey is hot, Tadashi wearing a baseball uniform is also hot, Tadashi in a soccer player image is also hot, TADASHI IS REALLY HOT. That's the reason why I need someone's decision, so comment guys. Thank you for reading and keeping up with the updates! Don't forget to vote also :*

~bellyhamada